about to rain again :lolbron::picard:

yD6wRg.gif

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
When I tried using my debit card with Coinbase, my bank wasn't accepting it (US Bank). I'm not sure why, but I waited a week and tried multiple times. They had me wait 12 hours after I initially tried... then they had me wait 24 hours.... then after that they said to try again in a few days or something. At that point, I had already started the verification process with Gemini.

So a long story short, my bank wasn't processing my transaction with Coinbase.

Glad you said this, I'm starting to think US Bank is the WOAT. Got my 8k 401 check deposited with them last Wednesday so I could get in the game. A week later ain't no funds in there. I do some googles and it says with them large deposits can take up to ten days to process...10 fukking days!! It don't take no 10 days to validate a check. These fools done made me miss out on the gains so I'm pissed with them. Gonna switch out to my other bank(Regions) when this shyt hits my account.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
IOTA was $0.000179 for a coin two years ago for its ico. Now it’s between $2-$3. What the fukk man? The fukk was I doing back then? My investment if made two years ago would be disgusting right now.

ICOs are the only way to go. fukk what nikkas talking about in here.

okay, give us your returns over the next 3months