1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know...:heh: Relax fam... I thought you knew about address codes and all that other shyt...

All you gotta do is get the address codes one from gemini to copy and on binance to receive and paste the code in the deposit section of ETH
I'm green af, I read up on a lot of stuff and initially set out to use Coinbase with Meta Mask like 2 weeks ago, but couldn't get validate my debit card on there... so I saw Gemini was an alternative so I set everything up on there... took like 2 weeks to get verified on there.

I figured it out now, but it looks like I still have to wait to withdraw the ETH out of my Gemini account.
:francis:

I purchased bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) with my pre-credited bank transfer (ACH) deposit before it fully cleared — when can I withdraw my BTC or ETH?

Won't be able to withdraw it for 4 to 5 days
:aicmon:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hulk-toss-bear.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm green af, I read up on a lot of stuff and initially set out to use Coinbase with Meta Mask like 2 weeks ago, but couldn't get validate my debit card on there... so I saw Gemini was an alternative so I set everything up on there... took like 2 weeks to get verified on there.

I figured it out now, but it looks like I still have to wait to withdraw the ETH out of my Gemini account.

I purchased bitcoin (BTC) or ether (ETH) with my pre-credited bank transfer (ACH) deposit before it fully cleared — when can I withdraw my BTC or ETH?

Why couldn't you verify your card on Coinbase? Once you input the card info they send a few charges between 1.00-1.99. Check your bank statement and input those charges on Coinbase. You can use your card immediately after that.

Go to binance, click funds, click deposit, select coin (click the arrow on the right), select Ethereum (ETH), copy the address (use the copy button don't highlight). Go to Coinbase, click Ethereum, click the send arrow in the top right, input amount, paste address, send.

Make sure you're depositing Ethereum in the Ethereum wallet. Make sure it's ETH not ETC. You will lose your money if you send to the wrong wallet. Try sending a small amount first to get the hang of it. To make it easier you can use the QR codes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: dude gemini is STILL verifying me I've been using coinbase since i started... :francis: its much easier also when your buying et, ltc or btc use the debit option from your card not the checking option i found out it takes longer...:ld: coinbase was going through the shyt with an influx of new accounts... it should be fine now...

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IOTA was $0.000179 for a coin two years ago for its ico. Now it’s between $2-$3. What the fukk man? The fukk was I doing back then? My investment if made two years ago would be disgusting right now.

ICOs are the only way to go. fukk what nikkas talking about in here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
IOTA was $0.000179 for a coin two years ago for its ico. Now it’s between $2-$3. What the fukk man? The fukk was I doing back then? My investment if made two years ago would be disgusting right now.

Looking back, I should have gotten in two years ago but I am good at looking forward. The market is much better and much more safer as well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why couldn't you verify your card on Coinbase? Once you input the card info they send a few charges between 1.00-1.99. Check your bank statement and input those charges on Coinbase. You can use your card immediately after that.

Go to binance, click funds, click deposit, select coin (click the arrow on the right), select Ethereum (ETH), copy the address (use the copy button don't highlight). Go to Coinbase, click Ethereum, click the send arrow in the top right, input amount, paste address, send.

Make sure you're depositing Ethereum in the Ethereum wallet. Make sure it's ETH not ETC. You will lose your money if you send to the wrong wallet. Try sending a small amount first to get the hang of it. To make it easier you can use the QR codes.
When I tried using my debit card with Coinbase, my bank wasn't accepting it (US Bank). I'm not sure why, but I waited a week and tried multiple times. They had me wait 12 hours after I initially tried... then they had me wait 24 hours.... then after that they said to try again in a few days or something. At that point, I had already started the verification process with Gemini.

So a long story short, my bank wasn't processing my transaction with Coinbase.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

It is at this point if you going by the exchange. Otherwise, you need to be with the whales