1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody that's familiar with Gemini help a breh out.

I put 500 USD into my account on there, then I put that into ETH. How do I move this shyt to a wallet so I can start coppin' coins?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can somebody that's familiar with Gemini help a breh out.

I put 500 USD into my account on there, then I put that into ETH. How do I move this shyt to a wallet so I can start coppin' coins?
Don't use Gemini but are you signed up to any other exchanges? You transfer the ETH to another exchange and then buy other coins with it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't use Gemini but are you signed up to any other exchanges? You transfer the ETH to another exchange and then buy other coins with it.
I'm signed up with Binance, I guess I'm asking, how do I get my shyt over to Binance from Gemini or any other exchange

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: The site acts as a wallet itself fam...
Ok... so let me be even more specific.

USD deposited into Gemini > USD used to buy ETH > ***How do I go about getting TRON for example***

This is what I want to know.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm signed up with Binance, I guess I'm asking, how do I get my shyt over to Binance from Gemini or any other exchange

They have a withdrawl and a deposit page right... The ETH in gemini is Sent from the withdrawl page into Binance's ETH deposit page...:dahell: it works the same way with coinbase I assume...:jbhmm:

Withdrawl = SEND
Deposit = Receive

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
You would have to withdraw your ETH from Gemini and deposit into the ETH wallet on Binance. It's a pretty simple process.

Just copy the ETH address from Binance and paste it on the withdraw address on your Gemini account.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They have a withdrawl and a deposit page right... The ETH in gemini is Sent from the withdrawl page into Binance's ETH deposit page...:dahell: it works the same way with coinbase I assume...:jbhmm:

Withdrawl = SEND
Deposit = Receive
My nikka, this is literally the first day I'm doing this. I'll figure it out, fukk it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You would have to withdraw your ETH from Gemini and deposit into the ETH wallet on Binance. It's a pretty simple process.

Just copy the ETH address from Binance and paste it on the withdraw address on your Gemini account.
Thank you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My nikka, this is literally the first day I'm doing this. I'll figure it out, fukk it

I didn't know...:heh: Relax fam... I thought you knew about address codes and all that other shyt...

All you gotta do is get the address codes one from gemini to copy and on binance to receive and paste the code in the deposit section of ETH

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
@:>) what do you think refereum can go to realistically price wise or is it too early to tell yet?

I see the potential, especially with how big Twitch is.