1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lol. Yea I think those days are over. Researching and getting in early on coins with quality teams and use cases (not just a random idea with blockchain tacked on just because) will be your best bet for healthy gains and success.

We still gonna eat this year :eat:
It's crazy how fast things move. The second verge did it's thing the first thing on my mind was to drop a stack on the next .01 coin that came... but i guess everybody else thought that too, and when everybody else thinks that, that means it's too late lol. So now you gotta move differently and put in more work. Which is why, even tho it cost a little more to cop, i'm hoping xby will be what i need it to be.

With that said, eca can be my verge redemption lol . Lil over 6 cents would be 20 racks.

And of course if we can get into some of those quality icos..

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Telcoin (TEL) just got listed on kucoin at just above half a cent. picked up 25000 coins.....figure it can only go up from here. should be an easy come up.

still checking out their website, looks legit so far.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To date, my dumbest move in crytpo currency was my first move: dropping 50 dollars into verge at .01. Instead of $1,000 dollars. Or even $500 dollars. I played it "safe" since i was hella green but it was because i lacked experience and boldness that ultimately i took an L. Not a financial L, as i cashed out around .20 but jesus christ it was an L to my soul lol.

Now with the way things are, and this cryptobot thing that notifies everyone instantly of new coins, Binance might never have another .01 coin like that lingering around, that doesn't instantly get attacked by vultures for a pump and dump.

:feedme:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I had 150ish last week but i traded it for Achain n Oyster Pearl early this week. Was planning on recopping tomorrow with the price slashed but its rising too fast. Priced itself out my reach
i got them at around .55 cents so i guess i lucked out. but this shyt looks really legit to me. i would keep an eye on it and try to get some if it dips.

i had some PRL too but sold that when it started falling. i like that one a lot. i’ll get back into it if it dips.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Best not to get involved in that foolishness

I was gonna short sell it for double. That shyt went up from 6 to 60. I was think 6 to 12 and flip. I missed out but I didn't want to mess up like I almost did with BCD. I made 200 but I easily could have lost it all

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
To date, my dumbest move in crytpo currency was my first move: dropping 50 dollars into verge at .01. Instead of $1,000 dollars. Or even $500 dollars. I played it "safe" since i was hella green but it was because i lacked experience and boldness that ultimately i took an L. Not a financial L, as i cashed out around .20 but jesus christ it was an L to my soul lol.

Now with the way things are, and this cryptobot thing that notifies everyone instantly of new coins, Binance might never have another .01 coin like that lingering around, that doesn't instantly get attacked by vultures for a pump and dump.
Cryptobot?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's an app that cost 3 dollars; if you type in crypto bot or something along those lines in your app play store.

It's cool but for me it lagged and crashed whenever something new hit binance (too many users all at once I'm sure), and then when i went to binance to check out the coin; ish was already being pumped and dumped to hell. lol

It's worth the price if you got a quick trigger finger and usually around 1230 central a new coin is added to a given exchange, but my phone and internet be bs'ing too much for me to play that wild west stuff

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Yea vultures messed the game up big. You got to spot coins before they hit binance now.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how fast things move. The second verge did it's thing the first thing on my mind was to drop a stack on the next .01 coin that came... but i guess everybody else thought that too, and when everybody else thinks that, that means it's too late lol. So now you gotta move differently and put in more work. Which is why, even tho it cost a little more to cop, i'm hoping xby will be what i need it to be.

With that said, eca can be my verge redemption lol . Lil over 6 cents would be 20 racks.

And of course if we can get into some of those quality icos..

:yes:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
YOU MADE 1K.

You know what I meant :rudy:

How can you say this when we have seen Tron go higher than .1? Also they still have a coinburn to do which should increase the value of every coin.

Okay but it still hasn't gone to .30

Y'all attacking me over this but the point is your precious Tron, verge, and other shyt coins ain't doing Bitcoin numbers ever.

Use shyt coins to flip money here and there. Double your investment , then take out your initial investment and spend it elsewhere. But y'all do what y'all want. I ain't no guru or nothing...

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
You know what I meant :rudy:

Okay but it still hasn't gone to .30

Y'all attacking me over this but the point is your precious Tron, verge, and other shyt coins ain't doing Bitcoin numbers ever.

Use shyt coins to flip money here and there. Double your investment , then take out your initial investment and spend it elsewhere. But y'all do what y'all want. I ain't no guru or nothing...

Then shut the fuk up. nikkas on the sideline always talking about some shyt :hhh: