1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Tron is only good for a quick flip. If you put $1,000 in at 5 cents and it's at 10 now, you made 2k. But that's where it stops

How can you say this when we have seen Tron go higher than .1? Also they still have a coinburn to do which should increase the value of every coin.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
He said dumping 10k on verge when it was 1.5 cents wasn't smart.i made out like a bandit
:russ:

To date, my dumbest move in crytpo currency was my first move: dropping 50 dollars into verge at .01. Instead of $1,000 dollars. Or even $500 dollars. I played it "safe" since i was hella green but it was because i lacked experience and boldness that ultimately i took an L. Not a financial L, as i cashed out around .20 but jesus christ it was an L to my soul lol.

Now with the way things are, and this cryptobot thing that notifies everyone instantly of new coins, Binance might never have another .01 coin like that lingering around, that doesn't instantly get attacked by vultures for a pump and dump.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Binance might never have another .01 coin like that lingering around, that doesn't instantly get attacked by vultures for a pump and dump.
Lol. Yea I think those days are over. Researching and getting in early on coins with quality teams and use cases (not just a random idea with blockchain tacked on just because) will be your best bet for healthy gains and success.

We still gonna eat this year :eat:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
does anybody have any opinion on BCPT (Block Mason Credit Protocol)?

i have 500 coins and i’m gonna be holding instead of swing trading. this shyt looks promising.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Buying some Trpn today. Today is one of the best days to buy since everything dropped. Don't buy into the negative news

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
To date, my dumbest move in crytpo currency was my first move: dropping 50 dollars into verge at .01. Instead of $1,000 dollars. Or even $500 dollars. I played it "safe" since i was hella green but it was because i lacked experience and boldness that ultimately i took an L. Not a financial L, as i cashed out around .20 but jesus christ it was an L to my soul lol.

Now with the way things are, and this cryptobot thing that notifies everyone instantly of new coins, Binance might never have another .01 coin like that lingering around, that doesn't instantly get attacked by vultures for a pump and dump.
Playing it safe is never a dumb move friend

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
does anybody have any opinion on BCPT (Block Mason Credit Protocol)?

i have 500 coins and i’m gonna be holding instead of swing trading. this shyt looks promising.

I had 150ish last week but i traded it for Achain n Oyster Pearl early this week. Was planning on recopping tomorrow with the price slashed but its rising too fast. Priced itself out my reach

• Dap
Reactions: GSR