1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yvette is a sad clown.
she was reaching while she had no specific expertise in what she was speaking on/critiquing

Boyce has a phd in finance
Hope he makes a response video and ethers her
Mushroom slap dat bish on her forehead:ufdup:

shes cool with the socio-political content but if i wanna heed advice on financial matters im fukkin wit boyce over her :camby:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
she was reaching while she had no specific expertise in what she was speaking on/critiquing

Boyce has a phd in finance
Hope he makes a response video and ethers her
Mushroom slap dat bish on her forehead:ufdup:

shes cool with the socio-political content but if i wanna heed advice on financial matters im fukkin wit boyce over her :camby:
Any video he makes on how to stay broke is basically about her. He don't have to name drop that loser no more.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So I dropped $400 into ethereum last night how do I transfer it to Gemini and binance I'm waiting to be verified by both :feedme:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Telcoin (TEL) just got listed on kucoin at just above half a cent. picked up 25000 coins.....figure it can only go up from here. should be an easy come up.

still checking out their website, looks legit so far.

I'm about to get in on that.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You know what I meant :rudy:

Okay but it still hasn't gone to .30

Y'all attacking me over this but the point is your precious Tron, verge, and other shyt coins ain't doing Bitcoin numbers ever.

Use shyt coins to flip money here and there. Double your investment , then take out your initial investment and spend it elsewhere. But y'all do what y'all want. I ain't no guru or nothing...

Now you moving the goal post but ok let's do some math. Say I dropped a G on Tron at .1, at .3 I'd have made 2k, now let's say I dropped a G in Bitcoin, what would it have to get to for me to make 2k. Has it reached that number before?

So it doesn't need to do Bitcoin numbers

Last edited: