1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Cryptovest News Desk.... :ld: I got it when I signed up to buy an ICO but I didn't have the ETH.... :francis: but I kept the newsletter this was when I first started this crypto shyt...

Explain how "buying" an ico is different than just buying a coin.

Tron is up to 0.08 cents:mjgrin::mj:

When you say $0.08....you really saying I can buy 8 cents per coin right?

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
how easy is it to turn your coin gains into real world currency?

I live outside the US so I am wary of fees and ease of use for these investments

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Oh word.... :mjpls: Nothing higher than 0.10 cents...

Not saying it doesn't or can't go higher, but ideally Tron, verge, fun fair, and all these cheap coins are good for a quick flip. You'll get your profit back cuz they always fluctuate between 4 and 20 cents. Just don't waste time investing long term. Too much supply

---

Superstar
Daps
Not saying it doesn't or can't go higher, but ideally Tron, verge, fun fair, and all these cheap coins are good for a quick flip. You'll get your profit back cuz they always fluctuate between 4 and 20 cents. Just don't waste time investing long term. Too much supply

How can you call a top nobody knows when a top or bottom is going to be formed. They can go back into the open market and buy the coins for token holders. Nobody can predict the future enjoy the profits and chill.

---

Superstar
Daps
Explain how "buying" an ico is different than just buying a coin.

When you say $0.08....you really saying I can buy 8 cents per coin right?

If you get in an ico during early rounds you will get bonus allocation. So say you bought 1000 dollars worth of coins they will probably gift you another 1000 dollars worth of coins. But gotta make sure the ico team is solid and their whitepaper is solving a problem.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
taking some profit from tron, ripple, and lend today to load up the clip for refereum and increase my standing in xby. need to also increase my xrb.