1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn't get that much at 6 cents but it would be a few racks :wow: :wow: I was just about to buy more when c00nmarkets went down :martin:
I got lucky that i got in when i did and immediately put everything in my eca wallet. Even when everything dipped the other day, i was still up. I think my biggest looming hurdle if all goes well will be greed lol. There will be a point where it heads towards 6 cents and i'll have to make a choice whether to cash everything in now, cash in partially (most likely) or risk there being a dip in hopes it can get to .12 or .15 cents, which would be upwards to 50k.

It's tough b/c it might get to that amount for hours or minutes before everybody starts trying to cash out at once.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I got lucky that i got in when i did and immediately put everything in my eca wallet. Even when everything dipped the other day, i was still up. I think my biggest looming hurdle if all goes well will be greed lol. There will be a point where it heads towards 6 cents and i'll have to make a choice whether to cash everything in now, cash in partially (most likely) or risk there being a dip in hopes it can get to .12 or .15 cents, which would be upwards to 50k.

It's tough b/c it might get to that amount for hours or minutes before everybody starts trying to cash out at once.

That is the risk breh. If it were to hit 15 cents I'd probably start crying or faint :mjlol:

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
Ask it again can't find the question.

Thank you kind sir...

LuvKayaRookie
I just saw all time lows. so should I buy now? I know nothing about this. can I use my capital one investingaccount (formerly share builder) to buy? what should I buy?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You should have already been buying instead of sitting back. Market is recovering now. You were basically looking at a half off sale and now it's over.
I know, when I was ready to dive in a few weeks ago, Coinbase wasn't letting me put my card info in.

Now I have Gemini so I'm gonna use that instead, just put 500 in

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yooo binance and bittrex are blocking new users so i need something else to get to these alt coins i have gemini for bitcoins and ether but i need those altcoins yall talking about.

PLEASE quote me if you have info so i can read it and your help doesn't get lost in the space or @ my username please i went to get in by this week

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I'm holding till 20 cents then selling 70% and leaving the rest in case it ever ends up $1-2 dollars. It all depends on how legit the coin and the team behind it is. Dbc has 10 billion coins and hit 64 cents in one month and it's not on major exchanges. Eca has more coins but I think it can hit 30 cents or more if the team is legit.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why y’all nikkas in the other thread giving away game :francis:

Let nikkas come in here on their own

I ain’t accumulate enough coins yet. Let the normies come in next year :francis: