1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why you are asking me this question, but the answer to your question is no, but then again I don't see the correlation between the Internet and Bitcoin, seems like a huge stretch. And if what you say is true, then it won't be worth as much, and it also appears to me that ethereum is primed to take its place.

:snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The excuses in here... any nikka can do this without the limitation or the constraints of cacs spilling their bs in it (at least yet) and I'm still hearing excuses. It's an open fair market
:snoop:
I legit only put in 10-15% of my income per month for about 3 years now (closer to 5% when I first started a some more when I was doing side projects for businesses)
I've learned that there are a lot of hating ass dudes on here. They will literally talk down anything and I mean anything.

Really is crabs in a barrel.

I mean there was a story about a lotto winner spending his winnings on helping to rebuild a historic black neighborhood and you still had dudes in there like "BUT *insert negative bullshyt*' in there :gucci: its crazy.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
You gonna go on a emotional ride right now though "aah man I want it to go back to 3000 levels"... shyt like that. Just ignore it and act like you just found out about Bitcoin. It's going parabolic like crazy right now and that's often not the best time to buy but do anyway just to get in and learn more about it. If you look back at the chart it went parabolic a few times and only corrected a little bit (back when it surpassed 5K)

Some coins to start researching:

ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR,

after that a whole world of coins opens up: coinmarketcap.com

Also don't buy at Coinbase, the price and fees are ridiculous. Buy at an exchange, Gemini, GDAX, Bittrex, Bitfinex or Bistamp. Getting account approved and set up can be a hassle though. If you want to buy right now I would join Coinbase and buy at GDAX (same company)

is coinbase more secure? why the fees?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just cashed out 80% of all my alt coins. Wire drops from HK exchange tommorrow :youmadpeon:

If only I had gone full throttle with this ... :wow:
I'm about to drop a 500 and drop a stack next month.

is coinbase more secure? why the fees?
Far more secure, nikkas right, the fees are insane.

Daps
I heard litecoin isn't doing so hot.
shyt it’s the cheapest option out of the three cryptos they offer for sale on coinbase shyts at like 100 per share. Bitcoin seems far out of my reach now unless I buy a percentage of one share which could turn out to be profitable but shyt idk