1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish i was a nerd in 2009 or whatever and just bought a shytload out of boredom. fukk
shyts almost at 10 racks now.
got some litecoins/alt coins on deck but that bitcoin ship left my ass behind :mjcry:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@JordanWearinThe45 aren't you the same guy that made the Bitcoin thread back in may?? :dwillhuh:
after that thread I literally started looking into this whole thing....

And you still haven't bought any? Stop making threads breh but buy some, I bought most of my Bitcoin at 2500-3000, you missing out :patrice:
IM fukkING SHOOK!!!! :damn: :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I applaud those that have made money off of this, but this doesn't seem to be on the up and up, and I imagine at some point there will be some really big winners from this, and a whole lot of people that loses a lot.

With that said I am about to try and ride the wave when the prices dip again.

Was the internet a bubble? And before you respond to that, realize you’re on the internet right now. Blockchain will be ingrained in our everyday lives by the 2020s/2030s.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't invest what you're willing to lose... that's the golden rule. Nothing to be scared about, just diversify your portfolio with other coins... do research and you will be alright
I feel u breh, time to stop making threads encouraging others and do this shyt myself too :demonic: I'ma start hitting up those crypto currency threads in 6 figs, 6 certs and do my research

:salute:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I feel u breh, time to stop making threads encouraging others and do this shyt myself too :demonic: I'ma start hitting up those crypto currency threads in 6 figs, 6 certs and do my research

:salute:

You gonna go on a emotional ride right now though "aah man I want it to go back to 3000 levels"... shyt like that. Just ignore it and act like you just found out about Bitcoin. It's going parabolic like crazy right now and that's often not the best time to buy but do anyway just to get in and learn more about it. If you look back at the chart it went parabolic a few times and only corrected a little bit (back when it surpassed 5K)

Some coins to start researching:

ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR,

after that a whole world of coins opens up: coinmarketcap.com

Also don't buy at Coinbase, the price and fees are ridiculous. Buy at an exchange, Gemini, GDAX, Bittrex, Bitfinex or Bistamp. Getting account approved and set up can be a hassle though. If you want to buy right now I would join Coinbase and buy at GDAX (same company)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gonna go on a emotional ride right now though "aah man I want it to go back to 3000 levels"... shyt like that. Just ignore it and act like you just found out about Bitcoin. It's going parabolic like crazy right now and that's often not the best time to buy but do anyway just to get in and learn more about it. If you look back at the chart it went parabolic a few times and only corrected a little bit (back when it surpassed 5K)

Some coins to start researching:

ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR,

after that a whole world of coins opens up: coinmarketcap.com

Also don't buy at Coinbase, the price and fees are ridiculous. Buy at an exchange, Gemini, GDAX, Bittrex, Bitfinex or Bistamp. Getting account approved and set up can be a hassle though. If you want to buy right now I would join Coinbase and buy at GDAX (same company)
Props breh, bookmarking this post. So being that 1 bitcoin is $9k, do i have to spend a whole $9k for 1 coin? Can you put options or something like how you can do with stocks?

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Was the internet a bubble? And before you respond to that, realize you’re on the internet right now. Blockchain will be ingrained in our everyday lives by the 2020s/2030s.

Not sure why you are asking me this question, but the answer to your question is no, but then again I don't see the correlation between the Internet and Bitcoin, seems like a huge stretch. And if what you say is true, then it won't be worth as much, and it also appears to me that ethereum is primed to take its place.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The excuses in here... any nikka can do this without the limitation or the constraints of cacs spilling their bs in it (at least yet) and I'm still hearing excuses. It's an open fair market
:snoop:
I legit only put in 10-15% of my income per month for about 3 years now (closer to 5% when I first started a some more when I was doing side projects for businesses)