1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
i'm new to all this. I have a coinbase account. so all I have to do is buy litecoin and just let it sit in my account?

Technically yeah. I personally bought a Ledger Nano to store my coins offline so I can put it in a firesafe we have in our house. Some exchanges can go out of business. While Coinbase is the biggest and has insurance.... still its a possibility I guess. So I play it safe and store mine offline. But technically, yeah all you need to do is buy and sit. Its best to buy 10 or so and just forget about them for a year. If you don't and you keep watching, it will be real tempting to sell when it has a nasty dip, or when it goes 5x... Either case will leave you mad 6 months later when its WAY higher than where you sold it.

IMO buy them, then just forget about them. You'll see a news story in a year or two saying Litecoin just passed 4k, then you can remember that you got 20 of them shyts lol :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Man coinbase is on some bullshyt. Can't even buy more than $2k until my first order goes through.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Technically yeah. I personally bought a Ledger Nano to store my coins offline so I can put it in a firesafe we have in our house. Some exchanges can go out of business. While Coinbase is the biggest and has insurance.... still its a possibility I guess. So I play it safe and store mine offline. But technically, yeah all you need to do is buy and sit. Its best to buy 10 or so and just forget about them for a year. If you don't and you keep watching, it will be real tempting to sell when it has a nasty dip, or when it goes 5x... Either case will leave you mad 6 months later when its WAY higher than where you sold it.

IMO buy them, then just forget about them. You'll see a news story in a year or two saying Litecoin just passed 4k, then you can remember that you got 20 of them shyts lol :mjlol:
true true. I was about to buy 40. so between ethereum and LC, you'd go with LC?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Copped some LTC brehs, I already hit my quota for investments this month, I'll probably take part of my income tax and throw it into more LTC/BTC or invest in a LTC mining rig (cut out the middle man)....

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

"Coinbase started to integrate its business with traditional banking laws and act on the base of the classic financial system. Lots of personal info is now required for opening the account. Also, Coinbase first got approved by US Government. That includes monitoring of users account and forced shutdowns of many accounts. Many users who used Bitcoin for gambling, gaming, paying adult services, resale of coins got their accounts frozen."

:hamster:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
true true. I was about to buy 40. so between ethereum and LC, you'd go with LC?

Yeah, but Ill admit Im a big Litecoin fan. Its on GDAX, its fast, and its still cheap and destined to grow. Ethereum is good too; but more expensive. Both of them are going to have good years though. So either way nobody investing in ETH or LTC is gonna lose.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Breh I want to make a T-shirt out of your avi. Ima die hard skins fan. Just needs a bald head and remove the tattoos and that’s me:russ:
Here you go, breh:

D7oSY1s.png

:troll:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I dont know too much about this brehs but I might get in on this litecoin and buy 1 or 2 :ehh:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lite coin is at $104 right now so you think right now this second is a good time to buy? I see u mention a ledger nano, is this one good? Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet

@InfamousThoro im bout to jump in and cop some lite coin breh, hold me :lupe: pause

Last edited: