1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Everytime i withdraw poker money it converts to Bitcoin. shyt is VERY volatile. It's high now but the swings are shytty. Still wish I had a few.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you guys name some of the first wallets? I remember when this started and i got into trying to mine, i had a wallet....:sadcam:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin added $1,500 since this thread, Ethereum $100....even my IOTA and Monero starting to rise :to:

:umad:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
While btc itself might be a bubble, I fail to see how the blockchain tech isn't something that we will use in the future. I feel like we are already inching closer and closer to it with nfc payments and other digital payment systems. I cant remember the last time I've used paper money or a check.
:wow:I use Apple Pay damn near everyday now

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I told y'all to buy ethereum, now I believe bitcoin will easily hit 50k/100k in 2-10 years
I'm ready to quit working and just work on flipping this market :wow:

The worse part is when is the time to cash out, when it hits 100k or 1m (possibly), Human nature greed is the worse:wow:

It's like free money at this point :wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all to buy ethereum, now I believe bitcoin will easily hit 50k/100k in 2-10 years
I'm ready to quit working and just work on flipping this market :wow:

The worse part is when is the time to cash out, when it hits 100k or 1m (possibly), Human nature greed is the worse:wow:

It's like free money at this point :wow:

I just need about $50,000 and I’mma funnel everything to my business and other investments. Let these small cap coins really pop and imma really show my ass :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown:

I wish I understood enough about this shyt. Right now this just comes across as investing in imaginary money that I'm supposed to sell/trade. What happens when/if retailers start accepting Bitcoin? Wouldn't it have to go dollar for dollar at that point? What if it never becomes and acceptable form of payment, people will continue investing in this imaginary currency? This just doesn't pass the smell test to be but maybe I need to educate myself more.

Also why is it that no one seems to ever completely cash out? Greed?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wish I understood enough about this shyt. Right now this just comes across as investing in imaginary money that I'm supposed to sell/trade. What happens when/if retailers start accepting Bitcoin? Wouldn't it have to go dollar for dollar at that point? What if it never becomes and acceptable form of payment, people will continue investing in this imaginary currency? This just doesn't pass the smell test to be but maybe I need to educate myself more.

Basically it's a bubble that will eventually burst imo.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Basically it's a bubble that will eventually burst imo.

I applaud those that have made money off of this, but this doesn't seem to be on the up and up, and I imagine at some point there will be some really big winners from this, and a whole lot of people that loses a lot.

With that said I am about to try and ride the wave when the prices dip again.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I applaud those that have made money off of this, but this doesn't seem to be on the up and up, and I imagine at some point there will be some really big winners from this, and a whole lot of people that loses a lot.

I never honestly had the money to invest not a coli baller but if I did I would be interested.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

a lot of major retailers already accept bitcoin..

theres a thread on here, from 2013.. when bitcoin was $200 a piece. They said invest $2-3k into it now. That same $2-3k worth of bitcoin today would now be worth $100k..

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
a lot of major retailers already accept bitcoin..

theres a thread on here, from 2013.. when bitcoin was $200 a piece. They said invest $2-3k into it now. That same $2-3k worth of bitcoin today would now be worth $100k..

Which retailers breh? Only ones I know of is Overstock, Newegg, and Subway and I wouldn't call any of them major.

In regards to the 2nd point, who actually invested and can cash that amount out. I always here that rhetoric, if you invested X amount back then like we told you then it would be worth Y amount now, yet it seems no one actually did and no one is cashing that out at this point.