1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Famous last words right here, breh.

BTC broke $10,000

I was off :wow:

It might hit $50,000 in a few more years, even with some corrections.

I’m fukking with IOTA, NEO and Monero hardbody though. Only 10% of my dough in BTC.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got a bunch around 1.20. Wish I bought at 81 cents

Buy as much as you can. It’s dirt cheap. With what they’re trying to do, IOTA is either going to fail hard and lose all your money or it’s going to :wow:

Daps
Buy as much as you can. It’s dirt cheap. With what they’re trying to do, IOTA is either going to fail hard and lose all your money or it’s going to :wow:
Where can I buy iota? I only know about coinbase breh

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I heard litecoin isn't doing so hot.

I own a chunk of litecoin. It literally just hit $102.08 seconds ago. Its an all time high.

wUYTjyL.png

Litecoin is like... silver to bitcoins gold. Its value started this year under $5 and now its $102. In 11 months.. It follows a lot of the same crazy rises BTC does but larger because its cheaper. People that missed out on Bitcoin can get a pass. But missing out on Ethereum and Litecoin while they are cheap? No excuses.... None.

Litecoin will probably be over $1000 a coin by this time next year. Do what you feel mane :yeshrug:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the projections for this breh?

Is it supposed to eventually hit double/triple+ digits?

It could blow. It could fail. Can’t promise you. IOTA’s market cap is where Bitcoin’s was when it was $280.00 and where Ethereum’s was when it was $43.00....so there’s tons of room for growth. IOTA’s whole premise is to facilitate transactions and communications for the “Internet of Things” market. In the future, when your car, stove, microwave, refrigerator, radio, tv, house, anything (think Minority Report where the internet was on everything) you can think of is hooked up to the web, IOTA wants to handle sending money and secure messaging. Volkswagen, Cisco, Microsoft and others partnered with them today. It’s either gonna FAIL HARD or be a real player. I’m okay with that risk.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I own a chunk of litecoin. It literally just hit $102.08 seconds ago. Its an all time high.

wUYTjyL.png

Litecoin is like... silver to bitcoins gold. Its value started this year under $5 and now its $102. In 11 months.. It follows a lot of the same crazy rises BTC does but larger because its cheaper. People that missed out on Bitcoin can get a pass. But missing out on Ethereum and Litecoin while they are cheap? No excuses.... None.

Litecoin will probably be over $1000 a coin by this time next year. Do what you feel mane :yeshrug:
Lite coin was a little less than half this last month. Might buy.

Daps
Set up a Binance account -> Send Bitcoin from your Coinbase account to your Binance account -> Trade in your Bitcoins for any other coin on the exchange, IOTA being one of them.
I don’t have any bitcoin breh. Any other way to cop? For as cheap as it is I’ll buy a nice chunk . I’m ok with the risk.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

wUYTjyL.png

No excuses. None.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

wUYTjyL.png

i'm new to all this. I have a coinbase account. so all I have to do is buy litecoin and just let it sit in my account?