1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I got dual citizenship (USA/Nigeria) but my Nigerian passport expired.

I'm seriously considering flying out to the hq in ATL to renew it (need to show up in person for my finger print) and head back out same day.

breh if that works let me know....i have another passport but has my US address on it. and KYC usually says if you RESIDE or pay TAXES in the US, you can't participate

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
My portfolio was down 35% around 4PM EST, now it's already recovered a bit to only 12% down for the day, it's times like these I just wish I had more fiat available to invest on these dips, so much money to be made

lol, i would never throw money in a dip like that ...never know where the bottom is (unlesss you're at least charting). The pop/recovery could be a setup to aanother dip.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
sure you did:lolbron:

so is it a scam:ehh:do you feel bad making a thread and getting people to buy:mjgrin:
do you feel bad for ppl buying those ICO's you've been pushing that are going down down?

I said right from the beginning, all this crypto shyt is a gamble. put in what you think you can afford,and KIM.

they issued a refund, point blank. I got my money back now I carry on. meh.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
do you feel bad for ppl buying those ICO's you've been pushing that are going down down?

I said right from the beginning, all this crypto shyt is a gamble. put in what you think you can afford,and KIM.

they issued a refund, point blank. I got my money back now I carry on. meh.
They issued a refund:comeon: in BitConnect coins that are worthless:pachaha:

And u can’t name an ico out on an exchange that I pushed to anyone:ufdup: and the ones I like are not scams like the one u was pushing on thursday

But we can name eth from my $7 call :umad:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I liquidated 80% when BTC hit 10k. I would regret that decision when it shot up to 19k but I still made out like a bandit.

As soon as I heard rumours of futures in crypto I cashed out another 10%.

I'm done, too many funky coins and I don't trust any of them.

Post is hilarious when you read it all then look at the username :dead:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
fjgf9z.png

Meanwhile crypto is rebounding , and by mid feb, should be taking off again @Pink_Freud should change ur name to pink fraud

As far as the other guy

U can tell he lost all his money he ain’t replied yet

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
So I have a question brehs, is blockchain really that valuable as a technology? I saw some dude from Carnegie Mellon explaining how it really isn't because China and India already have digital currencies without the use of blockchain at all. He was pretty much saying that it is another silicon valley hype up
breh. blockchain is a biggg fukking deal way beyond just digital currencies. bitcoin and other currencies are just one use or app of blockchain. the technology itself is powerful because it allows you to transfer anything of value between two people without needing any type of middle man or middle man taking fees to do it. Me sending you money directly (peer-to-peer like how napster was) without needing any banks, paypal, western union, etc. to do it in a secure trusted fashion. and it's not just money that can be transferred, it can be any type of record (taxes, land ownership titles, health records, etc.).

Read up on it if you can. I'm still just scratching the surface and reading up on how it will impact my type of work in IT. biggest impact will definitely be felt in financial services industries, accounting, healthcare, supply chain, etc.

do not sleep