1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
OK GANG HEADS UP LITTLE BIRDY WHISPERED THIS NEW ICO ON THE BLOCK INCOMING!!!!!

StealthCrypto™

6258627718676480.png

5008934908985344.png

So y'all going in on this or what do y'all research and get at me...:ohhh:

That's an obvious scam fam, half the social links don't work and the website looks like it was made in 2 hours and those pie charts look like they were done in MS Paint.

No github, no white paper, no credible team and only 3 o 4 of those linkedin/fb/twitter links actually take you to the sites.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
That's an obvious scam fam, half the social links don't work and the website looks like it was made in 2 hours and those pie charts look like they were done in MS Paint.

No github, no white paper, no credible team and only 3 o 4 of those linkedin/fb/twitter links actually take you to the sites.

Theres a whitepaper..

Its filled with a shyt load of fluff though..

They have Trademark tags on all of their tech, which they contiously mention..

I highly doubt they have a trademark, they are probably in some Eastern European country or Russia.I guess credit card scamming got old..

:russ:

Half of the WP is "TM"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:damn: good looks...:bryan: that's the reason I love this thread pooling our resources, sniffing the scams out...

Now if there was someone who did have the tech to build a stealth phone network...:wow: lord the money...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So y'all going in on this or what do y'all research and get at me...:ohhh:

:what: You should do the research before posting. Did you even Google that or browse the site? You click the CEO's social media links and it redirects to the home page.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:damn: good looks...:bryan: that's the reason I love this thread pooling our resources, sniffing the scams out...

Now if there was someone who did have the tech to build a stealth phone network...:wow: lord the money...

Always check these sites -

Icobench.com
Icodrops.com
Icorating.com
Icoalert.com

That site above doesn't appear on any of them which is always a bad sign.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: You should do the research before posting. Did you even Google that or browse the site? You click the CEO's social media links and it redirects to the home page.

:hubie:Relax fam I came to y'all cause y'all the more experienced traders man Y'all know what to look for and I was right before I got all giddy... I'm STILL learning the ropes man..:whoa:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:Relax fam I came to y'all cause y'all the more experienced traders man Y'all know what to look for and I was right before I got all giddy... I'm STILL learning the ropes man..:whoa:

I'm not experienced at all and I didn't even read shyt on that site. I went straight to the team. They don't even have any pictures. There's red flags all over. Google them and there's nothing but one fake article.

You probably fell for those Nigerian emails.