Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I focus on

Hemp coin THC

WeTrust TRST

Patientory PTOY
Stella Lumens XLM

That's weed, personal lending networks, medical data, and finance. They've all been solid projects. Most don't "moon" like more hyped coins , but they do increase in price when actual progress in the project is made.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Is this where folks claim we didnt warn them:ohhh:

If anyone is just looking to invest in some money and collect a really good ROI. check out this thread I posted in 6 figures 6 certs

New Year, New Opportunities....Who wants to make some REAL money? Come inside.

I've been making an average of 0.9%-1% daily on my initial investment.
and it's all paid out in USD.
What was your initial investment :ohhh:

Breh I'm 20000 plus invested into bcc, there's a reason I didn't make that thread, no matter what you say, or advise that no one has ever lost money...aand I'll be pulling in 10k a month at the end if February, cats gonna scream scam till they blue in the face... Fukk em.. Stack your residuals, the referral money you seeking ur best served to create a youtube channel if that's what you after

fukk me? Did you get your residuals and referral money :ohhh:

Son I'm up 7k in 30 days, I had the capital to start big but shyts butter

Did you get the other 13K back :ohhh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
damn - was busy all day and woke up and even my iron shielded coins were down

more MOD, LUN for me.

Gonna jump in some of the new ICOs (Self Key, which KYC'd me out). I have EZ TOken on deck we will see if they KYC me or refund my ETH

ETZ coming out soon

Hush in my wallet after purchasing a boatload yesterday tho :yeshrug:

ZCL time!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ur my parallel swear to heaven.

My portfolio is loaded with solids n longshots but my focus RIGHT NOW, is securing an international id so i can be the first to feast.
Im tired of getting to the table after everyone else n being charged more for it.

Just hoping my uncle doesn't give me any trouble for it.
I got dual citizenship (USA/Nigeria) but my Nigerian passport expired.

I'm seriously considering flying out to the hq in ATL to renew it (need to show up in person for my finger print) and head back out same day.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Who was it that was pushing this a few pages back? Life comes at you fast in crypto :francis:

:huhldup: i hope them dudes in here who were shilling it pulled their money. Craig and Trevon running off with that bag if not.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt is already starting to go back up a bit, not sure how long I should hold out to buy more. at it's peak, my binance portfolio had dropped by almost $30k today but it's rebounded to a drop of $20k.

My portfolio was down 35% around 4PM EST, now it's already recovered a bit to only 12% down for the day, it's times like these I just wish I had more fiat available to invest on these dips, so much money to be made