1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Seeing this thread at the top of tlr used to have me like :ahh: now it fills me with dread

Why didn't my dumbass sell ripple when it hit 3 :francis:

I sold my ripple at above 3 and my ven at above 7 a couple weeks ago to give myself some profit (1500 CAD). Glad i did after seeing whats going on but my remaining Ven, XLM are holding me down.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
breh I got attacked by a pack of Bitconnect hyenas in this Black crypto FB group when I questioned it :snoop:

they're not keeping that same energy now tho :mjgrin:

here's the FB group btw if you're interested, Boyce Watkins posts in there too
Financial Juneteenth - Black Crypto Investing
I like how pink fraud and Trevon James claim bitconnect “refunded” their money

Naw they took your 11000 btc and gave u worthless bitconnect coins:troll:

No they're shytty af! Yes they gave us out initial balance back but they did it at the rate of 1BCC=$364 or something like that and now it's only worth 30 or so, so no I got about 10% back
Boys got 1 buck for every 10 bucks they had in the game :wow:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
breh. blockchain is a biggg fukking deal way beyond just digital currencies. bitcoin and other currencies are just one use or app of blockchain. the technology itself is powerful because it allows you to transfer anything of value between two people without needing any type of middle man or middle man taking fees to do it. Me sending you money directly (peer-to-peer like how napster was) without needing any banks, paypal, western union, etc. to do it in a secure trusted fashion. and it's not just money that can be transferred, it can be any type of record (taxes, land ownership titles, health records, etc.).

Read up on it if you can. I'm still just scratching the surface and reading up on how it will impact my type of work in IT. biggest impact will definitely be felt in financial services industries, accounting, healthcare, supply chain, etc.

do not sleep

Yeah he mentioned its primary function should be record keeping. he was moreso warning people of the danger of going all in on crypto currencies and how silicon valley is hyping the shyt out of blockchain in conjunction.

where would be a good place to learn about it? Google search can lead you all over and not where you need to go all the time

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newcomer here, just put down $1000 on Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. Played it safe those three since i don’t know much yet ‍♂️
Breh, Im not sure litecoin, the creator jumped ship to bread token and it been slipping since December :picard:

You might as well just put it in eth, or in a popular alt coin

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Breh, Im not sure litecoin, the creator jumped ship to bread token and it been slipping since December :picard:

You might as well just put it in eth, or in a popular alt coin
Oh damn, i literally just put money down on it too, i guess i’ll sell it off as soon as i can. As far as alt coins i have my eyes on Ripple but not sure how to purchase it

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
HOdlcoin – Compounded Interest on every block for all balances including cold storage.

:heh:

Yooo..I need to make a Youtube video and brag about how my coin has the best technology, never develop it and scam the hell out of people out of millions..

They are playing on people's intelligence and greed at this point..

Everybody is looking to be the "smart" guy that invests in the "smartest" technology/coin...Meanwhile the majority of these coins are scams

There are going to be so many American Greed episodes that come out of this

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OK GANG HEADS UP LITTLE BIRDY WHISPERED THIS NEW ICO ON THE BLOCK INCOMING!!!!!

StealthCrypto™

6258627718676480.png

5008934908985344.png

So y'all going in on this or what do y'all research and get at me...:ohhh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh damn, i literally just put money down on it too, i guess i’ll sell it off as soon as i can. As far as alt coins i have my eyes on Ripple but not sure how to purchase it
Download the binance app, make an account,
On coinbase make sure you're verified (give coinbase a copy of drvier license)
Go to gdax.com, it just like coinbase and it should login you in if you're login to coinbase.
Gdax allows for free transfers, on Coinbase they charge like a 15.00 anytime you want to move bitcoin or eth to a different wallet, make sure to always use gdax if you plan to move your coins
On gdax deposit the currency you which to transfer
Then withdraw that currency to the wallet you which transfer to.
Tip: Transferring BTC can take 1 hr -2days, so if you can always transfer in eth and then exchange for btc if you need buy something in btc.
Eth transfer get done in 10mins - 30mins.

Crypto: Wallets and Exchanges discussion
Take a look at the thread, gives you plenty info about crypoto trading

I got this from coli telegram chat, ripple cant really go that high so I wouldnt even bother, a lot of these coins are on sale right now
9xaAjS5.jpg

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
if request ever hits $50 , ill be set for life but for those coins to hit those prices ..the market has to be at more than 2 trillion .