1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So I have a question brehs, is blockchain really that valuable as a technology? I saw some dude from Carnegie Mellon explaining how it really isn't because China and India already have digital currencies without the use of blockchain at all. He was pretty much saying that it is another silicon valley hype up

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
So I have a question brehs, is blockchain really that valuable as a technology? I saw some dude from Carnegie Mellon explaining how it really isn't because China and India already have digital currencies without the use of blockchain at all. He was pretty much saying that it is another silicon valley hype up

definitely. the concept of 'running' certain transactions or things on a blockchain (which is almost like a concept in and of itself, it isn't anything as tangible as a new hot piece of hardware, or a user friendly piece of software with a nice GUI) has the potential to revolutionize the way we live. especially when it comes to things that we do on the internet, which unfortunately has bled into just about every aspect of our day to day real lives.

but, there also isn't really a need to both "blockchain" everything under the sun AND issue a dedicated digital currency on top of it.

blockchains could potentially roll the internet itself back to it's older ethos before everything was centralized around maybe a dozen core tech companies and when I mean roll it back I don't mean in a :flabbynsick: way. Blockchains could literally eliminate middlemen who do nothing but chisel info and money from us, could completely render companies like TransUnion and Equifax useless (good riddance) :whew:

There's a lot of potential in the tech and what it could mean for our future. Maybe that'll start coming to the forefront as the ICO craze and celebrity shilling dies down (good riddance to them as well)

:ohlawd:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I've pushed almost everything into VEN, and with Ripple dying a slow death I'd go after ICX since they're about to launch on Korean exchanges, that KRW has to go somewhere. I like HVN a lot too, I'm in some long shot coins right now that I wouldn't really recommend much because they wont be ready until Q2-Q3 so you're just always looking at red for the time being.

Honestly though, I've been focusing most of my attention on ICOs, I don't really like the coin chase and want to get them straight from the supplier, once you start looking on ICOdrops.com of ended icos and seeing the returns they generate it's hard to go on the hunt for the next coin. ICX was .11 during the damn ico :francis: you think any of those people who got it give a damn about ICON going from $12 to $6 today?

Ur my parallel swear to heaven.

My portfolio is loaded with solids n longshots but my focus RIGHT NOW, is securing an international id so i can be the first to feast.
Im tired of getting to the table after everyone else n being charged more for it.

Just hoping my uncle doesn't give me any trouble for it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Some poster said his man put $10K in Tron at the ATH a few pages back

That money gone

eOPc65x.gif
:deadmanny: @ the gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Getting a cash injection soon. Will be buying like a motherfukker during this sale :wow::takedat:

me too. i just hope the fire sale is still going on when I get my cash injection :russ: really want to stock up on Monero, VEN and XRB possibly (or look into some legit XRB rival contenders). I just need to put down these damn bags that I'm holding because I definitely got stuck with some bullshyt . I wanna get the squares completely out of my circle by the beginning of February, stock up on the shyt I have faith in, wallet it and chill out. So tempting to do dumb shyt and ride waves though man. You shoulda seen me trying to flip that ENJ into some quick bread :mjcry::snoop: I was so close to buying up some VIBE when I saw the pump happening too (and saw the pump of VIB, which was probably bots not getting the VIBE symbol right LMAO)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Got gun-shy on Ven because the Eth I bought yesterday wasn't valued the same. Kind of hard to time a buy because Ven normally recovers before or at the same time Eth does:francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ur my parallel swear to heaven.

My portfolio is loaded with solids n longshots but my focus RIGHT NOW, is securing an international id so i can be the first to feast.
Im tired of getting to the table after everyone else n being charged more for it.

Just hoping my uncle doesn't give me any trouble for it.

KYC is doing your a favor right now.

Maybe not 4-8 months ago but right now, be lucky you didn't put money in any ICO