1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
HOLY fukk litecoins at 165 on coinbase? Is that an error or what because theyre trading for 193 in other places..

Edit: 152 on binance.

But then why does it show a current price of 194 on coinmarketcap

And yes I know when you click on the coin it shows an adjusted value but why is that discrepancy there in the first place? Thats confusing as fukk

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
For all I know shyt might be falling

But I should remind y'all in this very same thread there was wild panic around Xmas and nikkas said to just hold. Some did, some panic sold. The ones who held were up less than 2 weeks later when everything (except BTC ironically) shot up higher than it ever was.

Even bytch ass verge hit .20+ at least twice in the past 2 weeks

I'm just mad I didn't take out profits when I could have

How likely is it ZCL will still reach a stack after correction?

Fwiw I don't ask questions here unless I googled the fukk out of it first

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I need to start consolidating after things go back up. wish i had done that earlier and put more into ven, xlm, req, and a couple others. @Malta what are your top 5-6 hold coins for the next 2 quarters?

I've pushed almost everything into VEN, and with Ripple dying a slow death I'd go after ICX since they're about to launch on Korean exchanges, that KRW has to go somewhere. I like HVN a lot too, I'm in some long shot coins right now that I wouldn't really recommend much because they wont be ready until Q2-Q3 so you're just always looking at red for the time being.

Honestly though, I've been focusing most of my attention on ICOs, I don't really like the coin chase and want to get them straight from the supplier, once you start looking on ICOdrops.com of ended icos and seeing the returns they generate it's hard to go on the hunt for the next coin. ICX was .11 during the damn ico :francis: you think any of those people who got it give a damn about ICON going from $12 to $6 today?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
now that i think of it i did speak of dips being common in december due to selloffs/taxes :ohhh:not sure if it was in here or the chat
i need to find it so i can shut this crying down :blessed:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stock-market-humor-jokes-memes-18.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've pushed almost everything into VEN, and with Ripple dying a slow death I'd go after ICX since they're about to launch on Korean exchanges, that KRW has to go somewhere. I like HVN a lot too, I'm in some long shot coins right now that I wouldn't really recommend much because they wont be ready until Q2-Q3 so you're just always looking at red for the time being.

Honestly though, I've been focusing most of my attention on ICOs, I don't really like the coin chase and want to get them straight from the supplier, once you start looking on ICOdrops.com of ended icos and seeing the returns they generate it's hard to go on the hunt for the next coin. ICX was .11 during the damn ico :francis: you think any of those people who got it give a damn about ICON going from $12 to $6 today?
So Brd is a q3/q4 coin huh? :patrice:

I agree ico is the way to go, just feels annoying at times waiting on the couple or so good ico finds to make their announcements.

Part of the patience game I suppose

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is dirt cheap out here though

Like crackhead cheap

Edit: Damn bots already pushed it back up :francis:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Which exchange did you cop that?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So Brd is a q3/q4 coin huh? :patrice:

I agree ico is the way to go, just feels annoying at times waiting on the couple or so good ico finds to make their announcements.

Part of the patience game I suppose

I sold BRD awhile ago, the concept is good, but if FairX is real and delivers it's a threat to it and every type of coin/app that wants to be an exchange.