1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I thought the point of this thread was to help everyone make money but yet you vets continue to miss shyt like this. I mean this was OBVIOUSLY coming based on previous years.

I swear most of you are only attention whores. Quick to take credit when a coin hits but "dyor" when it's a fukk up.

Best believe I will warn everyone next year about this time of year.

I hope all of you take notice.

And I guess since we can't depend on "vets" to give us a heads up we may need to look into trends going forward since we need to "dyor"
I don't think there are that many crypto " vets" actually on here. Irishfury, heisenburr, hopekillcure and cynic maybe with more than 12 months in, and they don't really post in here. @Cynic I think, did say he was cashing out weeks ago, maybe that was his signal:yeshrug:

I need VEN to go <$4 . The only good thing that can come from this is me being able to jump on the Ven train.
I agree, would be great to pick up more ven sub $4, I want to get to the 1st level of node, but didn't want to buy at $6+

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Breh that nikka does not listen
There are a lot of these dude like @macpat that are new to this shyt and expect to have their hand held

Go in the stock thread and expect to have ur hand held like we been doin in here and watch u get laughed out the thread :dead:

Not everyone is going to win, but we really gotta let nikkas just fall off a cliff a month in?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
it’s amazing how well VEN performs in the midst of major selloffs.....the shyt just will not drop.

:wow:

Daps
Like I said in the chat, that's not building, hyping up coins to dudes who just started last month then throwing up your hands like :hubie:is not building. Not letting people know how much you got something for, and when you got it while you're up 3x and they're jumping in near the peak and just being like :mjgrin: is not building. You don't have to hold nikkas hands, but be transparent and nikkas wouldn't be perpetual Ls.This aint the streets, if somebody gave you half the info on something and then was like :hubie: while you took massive losses they're getting shot, that is what would happen on the streets.

I'm up big, but seeing other dudes who are new to this just get led to losses like that is fukked up for a chat that is supposed to be about helping folks. Calling a nikka who started 3 weeks ago a perpetual L is not building, constantly telling new dudes they will be eating your lambo dust if they don't cop "NextTop10 coin" is not building.

I believe you just joined the chat recently, the one I created. But understand that we've been preaching the Crypto fundamentals over and over. I even created a Slack Channel where I post tons of info for the rookies, #cryptobegginers, but a lot of these dudes refuse to do their due diligence and do the education. Which is crazy to me given the fact it involves THEIR money.:mindblown:

Can't just rely on people to constantly spoonfeed you all the time. Gotta take responsibility for your own investment moves. I try my best to give good tips, but sometimes I get annoyed answering the same questions over and over again. When if they went to the Slack Channel, most or all that info is there for them to digest at their own leisure.

And when I talk that Lambo dust shyt, it's obviously just jokes.:pachaha: I really want us all to make this paper.:wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Breh that nikka does not listen.. period.

There are a lot of these dude like @macpat that are new to this shyt and expect to have their hand held. Grown ass men that have never bought a stock before, buying high selling low, chasing coins etc etc

I’m up on ALL my positions cuz I held true to
Buying low
Buying quality
Doing research
Not chasing
Buying dips
HOLDING
Etc etc

Go in the stock thread and expect to have ur hand held like we been doin in here and watch u get laughed out the thread :dead:

I'm not asking to have my hand held, this all started with me saying those that have been in this game a few years could have said something about this time of year. You replied so I guess a hit dog gon holla as it obviously made you feel some kind of way.

And yes I'm new, but I knew more than when I started and I share would I've learned just like I'll share what happens around this time of year next year because I've learned.

I'm not here for status or to be known as some kind of wolf of crypto. I'm here to make money and help my fellow brehs make some as well.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
All that whale control and suppression was actually good for something.
i wanna get in on it so bad, and i missed the big dip it had earlier....

just eagle watching it right now, i’ll make my move eventually

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I believe you just joined the chat recently, the one I created. But understand that we've been preaching the Crypto fundamentals over and over. I even created a Slack Channel where I post tons of info for the rookies, #cryptobegginers, but a lot of these dudes refuse to do their due diligence and do the education. Which is crazy to me given the fact it involves THEIR money.:mindblown:

Can't just rely on people to constantly spoonfeed you all the time. Gotta take responsibility for your own investment moves. I try my best to give good tips, but sometimes I get annoyed answering the same questions over and over again. When if they went to the Slack Channel, most or all that info is there for them to digest at their own leisure.

And when I talk that Lambo dust shyt, it's obviously just jokes.:pachaha: I really want us all to make this paper.:wow:

Nope, been in there for a minute, that shyt with Swaga was fukked up :yeshrug: I answer questions all day in PM, I don't get annoyed cause I know people are nervous about this shyt.

Maybe you should explicitly tell Newbies to stay out of the chat then, it's clearly not meant for anyone who just started.

FSP

Banned
Daps
\
Y'all are exaggerating my point for whatever reason. This was pretty much a known dip for those that been in the game.

:russ:nikkas acting like it was too much to give a heads up to save face. fukk outta here

I always do my own research but if I know something I'll share the information to everyone else. Next year I will definitely warn the brehs while y'all too busy acting high and mighty telling people to "dyor".

Telegram gang in here coming to their heroes defense.
Long time investors definitely knew whats up. Before this there was a thing called 'altcoin season' which happens between nov-jan that usually ends up with a spike in the price of alt coins. There's no way this pattern will keep happening that consistently. People who were in the game last year and knew it would happen at greater manification this year because of all the new money rushing in at around the same time....they got off with a brick. It seem like it would almost be too predictable to happen a 3rd time in a row.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Those perish in lambo dust jokes are classic breh. Gets me everytime. Dudes will be crying their down 5% and we all thinking dont sell you'' perish in lambo dust.
Chat wont stay quality anyway. It seemed legit when I first got in at 120 members but now its filled with guys bickering and crying and spouting nonsense. I'm sure its getting harder on you to regulate it all.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nope, been in there for a minute, that shyt with Swaga was fukked up :yeshrug: I answer questions all day in PM, I don't get annoyed cause I know people are nervous about this shyt.

Maybe you should explicitly tell Newbies to stay out of the chat then, it's clearly not meant for anyone who just started.
It's basically spam. This thread is a better resource

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not asking to have my hand held, this all started with me saying those that have been in this game a few years could have said something about this time of year. You replied so I guess a hit dog gon holla as it obviously made you feel some kind of way.

And yes I'm new, but I knew more than when I started and I share would I've learned just like I'll share what happens around this time of year next year because I've learned.

I'm not here for status or to be known as some kind of wolf of crypto. I'm here to make money and help my fellow brehs make some as well.
nikka at the end of the day if you buy and hold you will win in the long run.

So there is no need to warn you about a volatile market having wild dips

No shyt nikka

Buy more coins Like I am during this dip and hold and u gone see by March why there is no need to warn you :pachaha: but don’t try to blame folks for shyt when following the fundamentals has me and several others up on ALL our positions even through this turmoil