1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I thought the point of this thread was to help everyone make money but yet you vets continue to miss shyt like this. I mean this was OBVIOUSLY coming based on previous years.

I swear most of you are only attention whores. Quick to take credit when a coin hits but "dyor" when it's a fukk up.

Best believe I will warn everyone next year about this time of year.

I hope all of you take notice.

And I guess since we can't depend on "vets" to give us a heads up we may need to look into trends going forward since we need to "dyor"
nikka no one in this thread is obligated to go out our way to help you out
this thread has givin so much free game,
the coli chat has given out gems as well,

u can exit the crypto game if u dont like it, u wont be missed because u dont even help anyone out anyways,

if you cant fukkin do your own research and stop lookin for a handout then :camby:nikka demanding constant investment and financial advice and not puttin no money up

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikkas in here should be happy

you get to load up on good coins at low prices before they take off AGAIN this year.. by mid feb early march some of these coins will never hit these prices again

this prolly the last good year for crypto before heavy regulations or trump fukks up crypto
with a tweet :dead:

sn: nucleus ico just got cheaper :blessed:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

you get to load up on good coins at low prices before they take off AGAIN this year.. by mid feb early march some of these coins will never hit these prices again

this prolly the last good year for crypto before heavy regulations or trump fukks up crypto

The nucleus ICO started already? :dahell: or do you mean the presale

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You didn't have to be a psychic to see this coming if you've been in this game a few years. And I research plenty but I can't research everything. And I appreciate those that actually help and aren't in it to beat their chest or gain a group of followers.

But whatever like I said I'll be sure to do the right thing and let the brehs know next year instead of telling them to dyor

Get serious bro..

No one could have predicted this even based off of last year's numbers.

How would anyone know if this was a trend - if this would be the first time the trend occurred - thus making it a trend..

Besides would you have sold off most of your coins or invested differently if someone mentioned it?

If you cant afford to play the game - stop playing.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man, that Telegram chat is honestly suspect, whoever Swaga Veli is has been in there for a minute, people steering him to all these coins that have already ballooned meanwhile nobody let him know that he could do ICOs cause he lived in Europe. Everybody too busy shilling their coins on him and patting themselves on the back, now he deep in the red on some bullshyt when he should just be doing ICOs.

Not enough info in the chat, just the same ole "If you dont got ___MyCoin___ you lost" shyt going on, no technical talk and there's about 100 coins everyone is claiming will be top 10 :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all are exaggerating my point for whatever reason. This was pretty much a known dip for those that been in the game.

:russ:nikkas acting like it was too much to give a heads up to save face. fukk outta here

I always do my own research but if I know something I'll share the information to everyone else. Next year I will definitely warn the brehs while y'all too busy acting high and mighty telling people to "dyor".

Telegram gang in here coming to their heroes defense.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Thanks for all your info bro..

I have learned alot from this thread..

I appreciate all that has posted.

There's no road map to success at investing in any form of market. Like others have said in here - we all are gambling.

Last edited:
Daps
Man, that Telegram chat is honestly suspect, whoever Swaga Veli is has been in there for a minute, people steering him to all these coins that have already ballooned meanwhile nobody let him know that he could do ICOs cause he lived in Europe. Everybody too busy shilling their coins on him and patting themselves on the back, now he deep in the red on some bullshyt when he should just be doing ICOs.

Not enough info in the chat, just the same ole "If you dont got ___MyCoin___ you lost" shyt going on, no technical talk and there's about 100 coins everyone is claiming will be top 10 :mjlol:

Swaga is a perpetual walking L. We've all tried to put him off coin chasing but he never listens. And we've mentioned many times that ICOs are the way to the bag. If hardheaded nikkas won't listen there's no point trying to save them from their selves. The streets gotta eat and they're easy pickings. :yeshrug:

If you're in the chat you're welcome to offer sound advice.:mjgrin:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Swaga is a perpetual walking L. We've all tried to put him off coin chasing but he never listens. And we've mentioned many times that ICOs are the way to the bag. If hardheaded nikkas won't listen there's no point trying to save them from their selves. The streets gotta eat and they're easy pickings. :yeshrug:

If you're in the chat you're welcome to offer sound advice.:mjgrin:

Like I said in the chat, that's not building, hyping up coins to dudes who just started last month then throwing up your hands like :hubie:is not building. Not letting people know how much you got something for, and when you got it while you're up 3x and they're jumping in near the peak and just being like :mjgrin: is not building. You don't have to hold nikkas hands, but be transparent and nikkas wouldn't be perpetual Ls.This aint the streets, if somebody gave you half the info on something and then was like :hubie: while you took massive losses they're getting shot, that is what would happen on the streets.

I'm up big, but seeing other dudes who are new to this just get led to losses like that is fukked up for a chat that is supposed to be about helping folks. Calling a nikka who started 3 weeks ago a perpetual L is not building, constantly telling new dudes they will be eating your lambo dust if they don't cop "NextTop10 coin" is not building.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the chat, that's not building, hyping up coins to dudes who just started last month then throwing up your hands like :hubie:is not building. Not letting people know how much you got something for, and when you got it while you're up 3x and they're jumping in near the peak and just being like :mjgrin: is not building. You don't have to hold nikkas hands, but be transparent and nikkas wouldn't be perpetual Ls.This aint the streets, if somebody gave you half the info on something and then was like :hubie: while you took massive losses they're getting shot, that is what would happen on the streets.

I'm up big, but seeing other dudes who are new to this just get led to losses like that is fukked up for a chat that is supposed to be about helping folks. Calling a nikka who started 3 weeks ago a perpetual L is not building, constantly telling new dudes they will be eating your lambo dust if they don't cop "NextTop10 coin" is not building.

:mjcry:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Breh that nikka does not listen.. period.

There are a lot of these dude like @macpat that are new to this shyt and expect to have their hand held. Grown ass men that have never bought a stock before, buying high selling low, chasing coins etc etc

I’m up on ALL my positions cuz I held true to
Buying low
Buying quality
Doing research
Not chasing
Buying dips
HOLDING
Etc etc

Go in the stock thread and expect to have ur hand held like we been doin in here and watch u get laughed out the thread :dead:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

:dead:. ......."perish in lambo dust." "I feel sorry for your mother" :dead:......Better cop x, xx, xxx or you'll be crying in a year

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
all these coins are driven by hype. if XLM went on twitter announcing news all day the price would sky rocket to 3 dollars. this crypto currency stuff seems fraudulant. the reason why LTC price soar was because of the BTC surge and was announced all over cnn and usa today and other news outlets. people saw bitcoin was too much so they just bought the cheaper version litecoin which was at 60 dollars

Maybe they should limit the price in the protocol. Somehow.