1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If they buy and hodl they will win

How is that falling off a cliff fam?

Breh, TRX and XVG are perfect examples of when HOLD is too much and taking your profits and waiting for the bottom are what should be done. People were telling folks to buy the dip on them recently :merchant:

malta called it too. You can literally just follow his calls and eat.

:whoa:

Nah, I got a ton of misses.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Get serious bro..

No one could have predicted this even based off of last year's numbers.

How would anyone know if this was a trend - if this would be the first time the trend occurred - thus making it a trend..

Besides would you have sold off most of your coins or invested differently if someone mentioned it?

If you cant afford to play the game - stop playing.

:rudy: everybody predicted it, it was a bubble......bubbles pop it was just a matter of when.....no worries though the popularity of the currency is infallible......it will undoubtedly rise.....but probably not level its has been for a while.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
nikka at the end of the day if you buy and hold you will win in the long run.

So there is no need to warn you about a volatile market having wild dips

No shyt nikka

Buy more coins Like I am during this dip and hold and u gone see by March why there is no need to warn you :pachaha: but don’t try to blame folks for shyt when following the fundamentals has me and several others up on ALL our positions even through this turmoil

People that got in before Thanksgiving should still be up. I'm still up. And I'm reupping on some coins. But the come up would have been bigger had I sold and then bought back in.

But people that jumped in recently I'd understand having a hard time with the current situation and if people knew about this dip coming it wouldn't have been crossing a mountain to tell them.

I'm a man for the people so I'm trying to look out for everybody, and not just myself, which is why I would have said something if I knew. But I'll definitely tell people next year.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Breh, TRX and XVG are perfect examples of when HOLD is too much and taking your profits and waiting for the bottom are what should be done. People were telling folks to buy the dip on them recently :merchant:

You point brehs in the right direction. I dumped verge last month and got some ven. Now ven saving me from all this red. Too bad i didnt get more.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

U hodl if it’s a good coin and u bought low:yeshrug: those that did became rich because they bought low, held, and sold high

It’s not our job to tell people when to sell, they make that decision.

little4209

All Star
Daps
i wanna get in on it so bad, and i missed the big dip it had earlier....

just eagle watching it right now, i’ll make my move eventually

Dont watch for too long...i only started 2 months ago...after only watching for 3 wks, the things i were focused on had doubled:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I hold only real legit coins if I got them super early. The rest I coin hop. Ride the wave and move on. I got litecoin at 100 and sold it at 350. It would suck if I still had it.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
People that got in before Thanksgiving should still be up. I'm still up. And I'm reupping on some coins. But the come up would have been bigger had I sold and then bought back in.

But people that jumped in recently I'd understand having a hard time with the current situation and if people knew about this dip coming it wouldn't have been crossing a mountain to tell them.

I'm a man for the people so I'm trying to look out for everybody, and not just myself, which is why I would have said something if I knew. But I'll definitely tell people next year.
Ya da ya da ya da

Follow the buy and hold strategy, don’t check your account for 3 months then come back and see why we preach buy low and hodl :blessed:

U can warn some of these nuggas pyramid schemes and shyt and they still gonna buy :yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:rudy: everybody predicted it, it was a bubble......bubbles pop it was just a matter of when.....no worries though the popularity of the currency is infallible......it will undoubtedly rise.....but probably not level its has been for a while.
this is a correction. Not a bubble popping :camby:

If it pop btc would be under $1000 in less than 24 hours

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
U hodl if it’s a good coin and u bought low:yeshrug: those that did became rich because they bought low, held, and sold high

It’s not our job to tell people when to sell, they make that decision.

I know this, but new folks see people going on and on about coins that are top 20, after the major gains have already happened and aren't told that the ceiling is low.

I'm not gonna tell anybody to cop some XRP while it's at $130 billion in market cap :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
UTK serving me well right now.

When BTC goes back up I'm buying more OPT.

Gonna cop some more XLM and BNTY when eth rises again too.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
this is a correction. Not a bubble popping :camby:

If it pop btc would be under $1000 in less than 24 hours

giphy.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I know this, but new folks see people going on and on about coins that are top 20, after the major gains have already happened and aren't told that the ceiling is low.

I'm not gonna tell anybody to cop some XRP while it's at $130 billion in market cap :russ:
New folks should do some research before buying something :yeshrug: they wouldn’t buy from a new restaurant without at least seeing the yelp rating

shyt we was in here tellin dudes about not buying eth tanks , and them nikkas still bought:yeshrug:

Price is higher than it was 1 year ago 6 months ago and 3 months ago :umad: