1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
New folks should do some research before buying something :yeshrug: they wouldn’t buy from a new restaurant without at least seeing the yelp rating

shyt we was in here tellin dudes about not buying eth tanks , and them nikkas still bought:yeshrug:

Price is higher than it was 1 year ago 6 months ago and 3 months ago :umad:

Okay, the price is declining and rapidly, not increasing. Why are you being an emotional dikk about it...........get a life nikka......

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Everydaybreh negged you for your post in the thread 1 Bitcoin = $8,200, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE: Bitcoin dropping like a rock! :damn:. With the following comment: please drink acid
A moment ago
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

e31.jpg

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Okay, the price is declining and rapidly, not increasing. Why are you being an emotional dikk about it...........get a life nikka......
Well waddaya say, the price of a volatile asset is decreasing :ohhh: by god even after going from 1800 to 19000 and back to over 11000 :dead:

If that’s the bubble popping then we got some good prices to buy:mjgrin:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Well waddaya say, the price of a volatile asset is decreasing :ohhh: by god even after going from 1800 to 19000 and back to over 11000 :dead:

If that’s the bubble popping then we got some good prices to buy:mjgrin:

Ignore him. He just wants someone to argue with endlessly. It'll spam this thread. I just put him on ignore so I can read this thread without his nonsense

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here should be happy

you get to load up on good coins at low prices before they take off AGAIN this year.. by mid feb early march some of these coins will never hit these prices again

this prolly the last good year for crypto before heavy regulations or trump fukks up crypto
with a tweet :dead:

sn: nucleus ico just got cheaper :blessed:
Nucleus ICO hasn’t started yet has it??

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm Dave in the telegram n i gotta agree with Macpat on some level.
If u really wanna see dudes win, it takes nothing to say, "Annual January leveling dip is coming up, the skies not falling, stop watching Delta/blockfolio n do something else while the market corrects itself".
Dudes in the gram were all grimacing at the dip tho, but some were saying hodl(corny but truth)but Swag is a lil more impulsive it seems so he was jumpy.
Still a real good dude who's gonna win big this year tho.
He's just gotta rein in that fix it impulse.
N focus on pear shaped coins more.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm Dave in the telegram n i gotta agree with Macpat on some level.
If u really wanna see dudes win, it takes nothing to say, "Annual January leveling dip is coming up, the skies not falling, stop watching Delta/blockfolio n do something else while the market corrects itself".
Dudes in the gram were all grimacing at the dip tho, but some were saying hodl(corny but truth)but Swag is a lil more impulsive it seems so he was jumpy.
Still a real good dude who's gonna win big this year tho.
He's just gotta rein in that fix it impulse.
N focus on pear shaped coins more.

:russ: You were the only one that knew it was me (@Houston911 too).