1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got $10k in BTC. Down $1k right now cause I purchased it at $12xxx. It'll swing cause the buy is just too low right now but :lupe:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is probably a good time to get in if you're new to crypto. If this isn't the bottom it's pretty close.
Right. Itll tick back up because newcomers are selling but vets will buy low and more newcomers will will bolster the rise. Just have to wait it out. Returns are there just not as quickly as it once was.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I can NOT figure out how to make a purchase on cryptopia, can anyone point me in the right direction
you got highlight/ click on the coin from the list then click on the button in the top left corner that has 3 horizontal lines on it, that will take you to the buy/ sell section of that coin

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I thought the point of this thread was to help everyone make money but yet you vets continue to miss shyt like this. I mean this was OBVIOUSLY coming based on previous years.

I swear most of you are only attention whores. Quick to take credit when a coin hits but "dyor" when it's a fukk up.

Best believe I will warn everyone next year about this time of year.

I hope all of you take notice.

And I guess since we can't depend on "vets" to give us a heads up we may need to look into trends going forward since we need to "dyor"

little4209

All Star
Daps
I thought the point of this thread was to help everyone make money but yet you vets continue to miss shyt like this. I mean this was OBVIOUSLY coming based on previous years.

I swear most of you are only attention whores. Quick to take credit when a coin hits but "dyor" when it's a fukk up.

And I guess since we can't depend on "vets" to give us a heads up we may need to look into trends going forward since we need to "dyor"

Relax, I appreciate all of their help..They're not psychics and he's right, you DYOR...if you'd done that, then maybe YOU would've seen the dip coming....jeesh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Relax, I appreciate all of their help..They're not psychics and he's right, you DYOR...if you'd done that, then maybe YOU would've seen the dip coming....jeesh

You didn't have to be a psychic to see this coming if you've been in this game a few years. And I research plenty but I can't research everything. And I appreciate those that actually help and aren't in it to beat their chest or gain a group of followers.

But whatever like I said I'll be sure to do the right thing and let the brehs know next year instead of telling them to dyor

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

let's be real breh. at the end of the day this is YOUR money. I hope you're not relying on a bunch of internet strangers as your sole source for what you decide to invest in. I take insight and suggestions from the vets in here into consideration but at the end of the day I will for damn sure do my own research before I throw some money in.

and honestly. how many times have vets in this thread said? no weak hands. buy low, sell high. the market won't always go up. and most importantly "don't put in more than you're willing to lose". all that shyt still applies, even now.

you really in ehre asking brehs to predict the market? :mjlol:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You do understand that most info posted on here is linked from other sources.

I've said plenty of times on here to tale it slow. Pull profits when your up and work of your Initial investment. Especially if your new to the game.

It was hard to watch a coin I pulled out of increase another 40% after I took profits, but that's the game we're in.