1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said u have a two coin portfolio, Ven and Icx.

Which is cool.

Inch wide but a mile deep refers to how far they can go, versus a mile wide but an inch deep, where the portfolio might be diverse, but nothing heavy.

Lemme guess, u probably have at least 1k of both Ven and Icon, right? Thats where the mile deep comes in.

yeah, but I have my scopes on icos, get the the best of both worlds, if you know how to participate being a is citizen or bypassing the restrictions then plz tell

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yeah, but I have my scopes on icos, get the the best of both worlds, if you know how to participate being a is citizen or bypassing the restrictions then plz tell

If you don't have a foreign friend just straight up buy the use of someones ID, there's so many avenues now to offer someone in a poor country a rack for their drivers license, address and a selfie.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Sorry sis, but i don't.

I was in the RentBerry ico, got my tokens but this past saturday they did a KYC, i was honest about being American and they refunded my ethereum and took my coins. That ish hurt.
They'd be legit if they offered refunded coin holders first picks at a discounted rate right before the coin/token hit major exchanges, since it was by them holding our money until they were able to make up the diff, that they were even able to meet their sale goals.
But that would be too fair, so it'll never happen.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between what u n @Malta posted, i was like 80% correct in my predictions.

And ya'll not wrong.

I think alot of people new to this arena are just going for the coin that's on alot of mouths, social media, and are mainly dirt cheap.
They're not doing their due diligence, and they've been getting burned as a result.
Not realizing that u can come up off a shyt coin, but also know that if ur slow/greedy, u can and will be gassed and holding shytty bags at the end of the day.

Brehs still holding onto Verge.......:sadcam:

Hoping that Trx bears out......:stopitslime:

Good luck people:usure:
:francis::francis::francis: So sell my Tron? I lost a lot. But I made up my mind that it's money I can lose

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
U pulled it off then, i take it?

Nah, I have two people whose IDs I can use, I was going to do that though. There's all kinds of facebook groups where people need work, just can't make the post flat out "$1000 for your ID" gotta be vague with it and tell folks to message you.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah, I have two people whose IDs I can use, I was going to do that though. There's all kinds of facebook groups where people need work, just can't make the post flat out "$1000 for your ID" gotta be vague with it and tell folks to message you.

I'm wondering if i can use an id from the us virgin islands, or will that not count cuz its an american territory?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pascal :francis:

ECA :francis:

Tron :francis:

Verge :francis:

I’d be hurt if I invested in ECA. No diss to my Coli brehs. I want us all to prosper out here. You gotta get in on coins with good tech/teams/product and if you insist on fukking with those cheap coins you gotta get it early. By the time nikkas bragging about it everywhere all across social media, you late. That applies to 99% of those shyt coins. You’ll be the last one without a chair when the song ends.
ECA just quietly got listed back on CoinMarketCap. I'm giving it another week.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tron is a victim of it's creator's antics, and with very little to show for it, if it were me holding a bag, i'd fold it into a more viable coin.
Eat the loss and hopefully be in a better position for tomorrow.

But that's just me.

U could sell it today, and it might climb to heaven tomorrow.

Like i told someone in the telegram, this ish is half tech, and then a quarter marketing, and another quarter intuition, ie your gut.

That should always be the final call on any play you make.

how much is the dollar amount of Tron u got worth?

ps..I personally don't say hodl. Too caccish.

Clutch works for me.
Where is the Telegram?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like the market is correcting after the bullshyt runs some of these coins went on that had no business doing it.
So basically everyone's dumping profits and grabbing NEO? Sounds about right.