1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Because just like "pwned" y'all saying shyt u can't even pronounce in real life without sounding like a jackass

Hodl is literally purposely mispselling a word using the same exact letters :dahell:

I don't hate it tho just saying :yeshrug:
It's a fukkin misspelled word gon viral and basically turned into a acronym like most dumb shyt on the internet....

I mean i don't gaf either way. Just think it's funny af.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
IMO TRON is gonna end up being the 2017 Verge (XVG). no actual product. just nikkas getting gassed and let down everyday all year long by random tweet updates. right now it's nothing but vaporware with a big marketcap and popular CEO. right now it's 80% marketing and 20% tech (if that). which is not something I want to be involved in. there's nothing that says a product will never eventually come, but I see it being extremely volatile for awhile. If you've already invested I would rather just HODL. If you're looking to jump in I would look elsewhere.

I also advise to do more research on where you put your money and not put so much stock into what some brehs say in this thread. We're all just giving our opinions at the end of the day, but you need to decide for yourself.

what % is TRON of your portfolio right now?

except XVG has a product...people hyped it up too much

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst part is 5 different cats co signed that wack ass 'hodl' bullshyt and none answered the question.

So, I am asking again, is Tron dying a slow death, or does anyone see a bounce back at all?

No one knows and that is all a part of the game.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The worst part is 5 different cats co signed that wack ass 'hodl' bullshyt and none answered the question.

So, I am asking again, is Tron dying a slow death, or does anyone see a bounce back at all?

I don't think it's gonna die but it has a history of being stagnant as fukk sure to price manipulation. If you aren't already invested, I'd suggest finding another cheap coin with a smaller supply. Something like OPT.

If you are invested I'd suggest holding until the coin burn.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:dead: some of yall nikkas try too hard to keep up your coli persona. Lettin ya ass get chapped over a meme.

Tron is is going back down because whales pumped the shyt out of it. It had no business hitting an ATH like that earlier this month. It's a long term hold. DYOR and stop looking to be spoon fed everything.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel IOTA is gonna crush buildings when it takes off, a literal game changer that would leave Blockchain obsolete and all the other cute little tokens built on it

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Feel IOTA is gonna crush buildings when it takes off, a literal game changer that would leave Blockchain obsolete and all the other cute little tokens built on it

That’s my long term play. I’m hedging like a motherfukker out here :francis: I got a lot of faith in Request too.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Name names breh.

Call the shyt coins out so people know what not to get hooked by.

XVG, DOGE and TRON.

I know people like TRON and it may have a future, but a $15 billion market cap and a top 10 seat with absolutely nothing to show for it other than some feminine looking dude going on stage and talking about his mans who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that works for Alibaba? That shyt had no business going over .03 and even that is kind of high considering the supply and it hit .30 :mindblown:

There's a lot of pullback on the high supply coins now.