1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know the underlying reason for the correction we're seeing? The whole South Korea crypto ban was a hoax.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sold profits I got (but kept the base I invested in) with the recent Ethereum spike to stack on DBC, POE and XLM while I wait on ICO's I want in on to open up.

I usually don't trade like that, but from subjective experience dramatic dips like are usually followed by some type of surge.

Either that, or I just threw away a stack. :mjcry:

Time will tell.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cryptocurrency profit spoils its investors:francis:. nikkas stressing out about a coin thats at 5 dollars down from 8 dollars, not realizing that 6 months ago the coin was worth .01 cents. Too many investors trying to flip their money instead of investing it.

Someone in the stock market would literally kill for a stock to jump up 500% in less than a year:wow:.

Im trying to get that Raiblocks money nikka. If Id bought that or NEO last March, id be retired. Everyday at work I think about my decision not to get started then :mjdrunkface:

Aro

Pro
Daps
Could someone break down storage for me? Do I really need to purchase one of those hardware wallets or are the paper wallets safe? I'm planning on going in on xtrabytes and don't want to leave it on cryptopia.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DTnN3gTVAAAoCKl.jpg:large

:laff::laff::laff: Hilarious....

But seriously on twitter they defending this Tron shyt hardbody... I mean thank god it's only pennies god forbid if you spent like a thousand like my boy from work and lost it all yesterday....:mjlol: my Dude had like 8000+ shares...

I think tron might take off but I'm gona hold onto it for a little while longer until the market rebounds... :mjcry:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Could someone break down storage for me? Do I really need to purchase one of those hardware wallets or are the paper wallets safe? I'm planning on going in on xtrabytes and don't want to leave it on cryptopia.
You don’t have to get a hardware wallet, even though I got one just because i feel more secure with it.

You can use MyEtherWallet (MEW) or Metamask if you want.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DTnN3gTVAAAoCKl.jpg:large

:laff::laff::laff: Hilarious....

But seriously on twitter they defending this Tron shyt hardbody... I mean thank god it's only pennies god forbid if you spent like a thousand like my boy from work and lost it all yesterday....:mjlol: my Dude had like 8000+ shares...

I think tron might take off but I'm gona hold onto it for a little while longer until the market rebounds... :mjcry:

My co workers friend dropped 10k on tron when it was like .20

:damn:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Someone take a look at this ICO and tell me what they think

Bubbletone (UMT) - ICO rating and details

Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom is the first decentralized telecom ecosystem that allows mobile network operators, phone users and service providers to interact directly. We directly connect mobile network operators and end users globally on our blockchain-based marketplace. With BubbleTone Blockchain, travelers can swiftly become legitimate local customers of any foreign operator in the country they are traveling to. They don’t need to replace their SIM card, and they retain their home number. Any mobile carrier can publish prepaid plans as smart contracts on BubbleTone Blockchain. These offers are visible to all other operators and their subscribers. When subscriber selects offer, a new smart contract is created with the subscriber's digital identity and payment transaction directly to foreign operator.

Already have an app on the Play store with half a million downloads I have a good feeling about this one