1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Name names breh.

Call the shyt coins out so people know what not to get hooked by.

Pascal :francis:

ECA :francis:

Tron :francis:

Verge :francis:

I’d be hurt if I invested in ECA. No diss to my Coli brehs. I want us all to prosper out here. You gotta get in on coins with good tech/teams/product and if you insist on fukking with those cheap coins you gotta get it early. By the time nikkas bragging about it everywhere all across social media, you late. That applies to 99% of those shyt coins. You’ll be the last one without a chair when the song ends.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many u got?

Not enough :francis:

But I got it at .87 cents so it's all profit to me

tenor.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
XVG, DOGE and TRON.

I know people like TRON and it may have a future, but a $15 billion market cap and a top 10 seat with absolutely nothing to show for it other than some feminine looking dude going on stage and talking about his mans who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that works for Alibaba? That shyt had no business going over .03 and even that is kind of high considering the supply and it hit .30 :mindblown:

There's a lot of pullback on the high supply coins now.

i hear ya loud and clear, but DOGE actually has a little legit utility since some exchanges have it as a pairing. cheaper and faster to move that over than BTC for example. it kinda fell backwards into that role with the advent of the crazy bullish runs other altcoins had.

i think its safe to say mostly everything John McScamfee promotes could be classified as garbage

fugazi whitepapers (how many people have actually seen a whitepaper before this whole craze), memes and insane speculation has turned me off of the whole scene. but i cant stop following it :russ:

ive made a little bit of money. nothing like some of the crazy profits ive seen posted in here or other places, but at the end of the day i guess im still up:yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i hear ya loud and clear, but DOGE actually has a little legit utility since some exchanges have it as a pairing. cheaper and faster to move that over than BTC for example. it kinda fell backwards into that role with the advent of the crazy bullish runs other altcoins had.

i think its safe to say mostly everything John McScamfee promotes could be classified as garbage

fugazi whitepapers (how many people have actually seen a whitepaper before this whole craze), memes and insane speculation has turned me off of the whole scene. but i cant stop following it :russ:

ive made a little bit of money. nothing like some of the crazy profits ive seen posted in here or other places, but at the end of the day i guess im still up:yeshrug:

DOGE has utility but even the creator said there's something wrong with the market for pushing the price of it up in the last month, having utility is one thing, people were flat out investing in it :mindblown:

Everyone was looking for the next XVG, it's why Reddcoin popped.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who said I had the coin? I was asking because it keeps falling, and I am looking to jump into it, but its on a steady decline.

Nikkas learn some terminology and feel that have to use it. fukk a 'hodl'. I asked a question and you dont know the answer. Just say so.

If you believe in the coin, hold.

If you don't believe in the coin, don't hold.

Easy :hubie:

Keep track of all your trades in case Uncle Sam come knocking and you gucci.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If you believe in the coin, hold.

If you don't believe in the coin, don't hold.

Easy :hubie:

Keep track of all your trades in case Uncle Sam come knocking and you gucci.

Agree with everything but the last part, even though that might be the most important.

Too much movement in my books to try n accurately track and record trades. So i'm committed to just outright paying a significant lump sum when i do cash out.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it?

U must be going by the one inch wide but a mile deep formula. Good onya

Don’t know what that means but my funds have stayed stable in a bleeding market so it’s working for me. I had a few more but swing trading and getting priced out is the cause, I just throw the profits in the most secure of what I currently have at the time

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agree with everything but the last part, even though that might be the most important.

Too much movement in my books to try n accurately track and record trades. So i'm committed to just outright paying a significant lump sum when i do cash out.

They're being gay.

Some nikkas out here got 1000 trades and they're saying they're all taxable events :russ:

I'm not trying to have Uncle Sam come knocking 11 years down the line like them fakkit nikkas like to do though

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pascal :francis:

ECA :francis:

Tron :francis:

Verge :francis:

I’d be hurt if I invested in ECA. No diss to my Coli brehs. I want us all to prosper out here. You gotta get in on coins with good tech/teams/product and if you insist on fukking with those cheap coins you gotta get it early. By the time nikkas bragging about it everywhere all across social media, you late. That applies to 99% of those shyt coins. You’ll be the last one without a chair when the song ends.

Between what u n @Malta posted, i was like 80% correct in my predictions.

And ya'll not wrong.

I think alot of people new to this arena are just going for the coin that's on alot of mouths, social media, and are mainly dirt cheap.
They're not doing their due diligence, and they've been getting burned as a result.
Not realizing that u can come up off a shyt coin, but also know that if ur slow/greedy, u can and will be gassed and holding shytty bags at the end of the day.

Brehs still holding onto Verge.......:sadcam:

Hoping that Trx bears out......:stopitslime:

Good luck people:usure:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Don’t know what that means but my funds have stayed stable in a bleeding market so it’s working for me. I had a few more but swing trading and getting priced out is the cause, I just throw the profits in the most secure of what I currently have at the time

You said u have a two coin portfolio, Ven and Icx.

Which is cool.

Inch wide but a mile deep refers to how far they can go, versus a mile wide but an inch deep, where the portfolio might be diverse, but nothing heavy.

Lemme guess, u probably have at least 1k of both Ven and Icon, right? Thats where the mile deep comes in.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
breh lets not mention this coin until it's up 64x , cuz i don't wanna see what's his face coming in here talking about he told everyone

that ain't never going to happen :mjlol:

shyt you can buy more ECA right now and get 2000x :russ:

They said it's going to hit 0.5 :russ: buy more :mjlol: 180m market cap down to 5m

That's the equivalent of Bitcoin going from 13k down to $361 :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Had to put dude on ignore, dude only comes in here to bash a coin he’s done 0 research on or has no position in

When cmc fixes the supply for Eca it will read 170 mil market cap

Everyone that bought when I alerted is up big:blessed:

Last edited: