1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So basically everyone's dumping profits and grabbing NEO? Sounds about right.

Nah, looks like people are taking profits right now out of the shytcoins and a correction seems likely. I think we're gonna be in a bear market for a bit.

a9d4b96b-66fb-4638-957dkcs.png

charknicks

All Star
Daps
IMO TRON is gonna end up being the 2017 Verge (XVG). no actual product. just nikkas getting gassed and let down everyday all year long by random tweet updates. right now it's nothing but vaporware with a big marketcap and popular CEO. right now it's 80% marketing and 20% tech (if that). which is not something I want to be involved in. there's nothing that says a product will never eventually come, but I see it being extremely volatile for awhile. If you've already invested I would rather just HODL. If you're looking to jump in I would look elsewhere.

I also advise to do more research on where you put your money and not put so much stock into what some brehs say in this thread. We're all just giving our opinions at the end of the day, but you need to decide for yourself.

what % is TRON of your portfolio right now?

Thanks for the input. I do put plenty of research into all of the coins, but I still might miss some insider info on coins, such as tweets from companies, etc. I dont mess with Twitter. So I do come on here to see if others might know something that I missed and try to make moves.

Again, this is very insightful. I have a good percentage in Tron (around 30%), and it just seems to be bleeding dry little by little, with no signs of uptick. I want to keep holding, but Im just looking at this coin fall.

Again, thanks.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Thanks for the input. I do put plenty of research into all of the coins, but I still might miss some insider info on coins, such as tweets from companies, etc. I dont mess with Twitter. So I do come on here to see if others might know something that I missed and try to make moves.

Again, this is very insightful. I have a good percentage in Tron (around 30%), and it just seems to be bleeding dry little by little, with no signs of uptick. I want to keep holding, but Im just looking at this coin fall.

Again, thanks.
30% is kinda high for a coin like TRX imo. but keep in mind it's not just TRX on a nosedive. the whole market is bleeding right now

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TRON's CEO was making club flyers for announcements. That was enough to make me pass.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Again, thanks.

Breh, the problem is that when the market rights itself, the likelihood of Tron rising up the way it did before is slim. Ven might be down, Icx might be down but these coins have bright futures, so its clear that their day will come.
Tron is just kinda tainted now imo, the same way Verge was like a week ago.

Do as you see fit, but make sure its your decision, not panic driving u.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Cryptocurrency profit spoils its investors:francis:. nikkas stressing out about a coin thats at 5 dollars down from 8 dollars, not realizing that 6 months ago the coin was worth .01 cents. Too many investors trying to flip their money instead of investing it.

Someone in the stock market would literally kill for a stock to jump up 500% in less than a year:wow:.

Last edited:
Daps
Cryptocurrency profit spoils its investors:francis:. nikkas stressing out about a coin thats at 5 dollars down from 8 dollars, not realizing that 6 months ago the coin was worth .01 cents. Too many investors trying to flip their money instead of investing it.

Someone in the stock market would literally kill for a stock to jump up 500% in less than a year:wow:.
I want my lambo nikka.
:takedat: