1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said I had the coin? I was asking because it keeps falling, and I am looking to jump into it, but its on a steady decline.

Nikkas learn some terminology and feel that have to use it. fukk a 'hodl'. I asked a question and you dont know the answer. Just say so.
Yeah fukk those cac memes that don’t help anyone or anything.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah fukk those cac memes that don’t help anyone or anything.

Exactly. The more I see people repeat these dumb ass terms, the more I KNOW they dont know shyt.

We in here trying to help each other build. Im asking which coins are good, and all I get is some "HODL" bullshyt. Smh.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The more I see people repeat these dumb ass terms, the more I KNOW they dont know shyt.

We in here trying to help each other build. Im asking which coins are good, and all I get is some "HODL" bullshyt. Smh.

That corny shyt reminds me of when cacs used to say "pwned" instead of "owned" back in '05

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That corny shyt reminds me of when cacs used to say "pwned" instead of "owned" back in '05

The worst part is 5 different cats co signed that wack ass 'hodl' bullshyt and none answered the question.

So, I am asking again, is Tron dying a slow death, or does anyone see a bounce back at all?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The worst part is 5 different cats co signed that wack ass 'hodl' bullshyt and none answered the question.

So, I am asking again, is Tron dying a slow death, or does anyone see a bounce back at all?

I think Tron is a victim of it's creator's antics, and with very little to show for it, if it were me holding a bag, i'd fold it into a more viable coin.
Eat the loss and hopefully be in a better position for tomorrow.

But that's just me.

U could sell it today, and it might climb to heaven tomorrow.

Like i told someone in the telegram, this ish is half tech, and then a quarter marketing, and another quarter intuition, ie your gut.

That should always be the final call on any play you make.

how much is the dollar amount of Tron u got worth?

ps..I personally don't say hodl. Too caccish.

Clutch works for me.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

IMO TRON is gonna end up being the 2017 Verge (XVG). no actual product. just nikkas getting gassed and let down everyday all year long by random tweet updates. right now it's nothing but vaporware with a big marketcap and popular CEO. right now it's 80% marketing and 20% tech (if that). which is not something I want to be involved in. there's nothing that says a product will never eventually come, but I see it being extremely volatile for awhile. If you've already invested I would rather just HODL. If you're looking to jump in I would look elsewhere.

I also advise to do more research on where you put your money and not put so much stock into what some brehs say in this thread. We're all just giving our opinions at the end of the day, but you need to decide for yourself.

what % is TRON of your portfolio right now?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Cuzs its so white sounding.

Like a board full of brehs that say pwned isn't a board i would frequent, personally.
words like "c*nt" and "douchebag" are white sounding. HODL is just internet slang. not that serious. brehs trying to front like they all hard and never used "lol" or "lmao" in their life:hhh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
words like "c*nt" and "douchebag" are white sounding. HODL is just internet slang. not that serious. brehs trying to front like they all hard and never used "lol" or "lmao" in their life:hhh:

Breh, that might be the case for u but to me, hodl = cac city.

Nothing about being hard, its just not my steeze.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Why nikkas mad at hodl :dahell::russ:.

Cuz it's such a white joke. It's one of those jokes that should've lasted a day or two, but white people held on to it for dear life. It's like someone who still says "daaaamn Daniel" in 2018. Like :dahell: