1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
They've said new exchanges in Q2 in their telegram.

Funny u say that, as i was just on their reddit page and read it myself.

Bittrex is trash for still having locked signups, but Binance and Kucoin would work wonders for the token. Kucoin especially, since they don't have so many coins that it'd be lost in the mix.

When i see how small the market cap currently is, i legit think that it might be OPT that sends me to the next tax bracket, rather than the big guys like Ven,Icx or Eng, dig?

I got like 2300, but i'm hoping the price will slide a bit further down so i can grab 3 times that more before the market rights itself.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Funny u say that, as i was just on their reddit page and read it myself.

Bittrex is trash for still having locked signups, but Binance and Kucoin would work wonders for the token. Kucoin especially, since they don't have so many coins that it'd be lost in the mix.

When i see how small the market cap currently is, i legit think that it might be OPT that sends me to the next tax bracket, rather than the big guys like Ven,Icx or Eng, dig?

I got like 2300, but i'm hoping the price will slide a bit further down so i can grab 3 times that more before the market rights itself.

I have about 1600. Thinking about setting a buy order for more at a cheap ass price. 3k coins would be ideal for me.

Something is telling me to buy more Bnty and Utk as well.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I have about 1600. Thinking about setting a buy order for more at a cheap ass price. 3k coins would be ideal for me.

Something is telling me to buy more Bnty and Utk as well.

If Bnty stays low, i'll get more on Friday, making a G in my portfolio. All i got now is 500ish.

UTK i straight traded for more Drgnchn, which i don't regret cuz its been the biggest earner in my book.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you didn’t sign up for the refereum whitelist you playing yourself

One of the few coins I see surviving a big crash

I love the goal of refereum but I don't have 20 grand lol. shyt is nuts got in the crypto game late to flip on that one

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just got in checked my Cryptopia & HitBTC account damn my shares didn't jump at all it's fukking crazy, everything trending downward man... :mjcry: oh well buy and HODL...

I'm not buying anymore cryptos til next week...

Digibyte, Coinlancer, Bytecoin, Eko everything just hovering in place...:francis:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missing NEO is enough to make me want to quit.

Knew it would moon just no one would help me with exchanges and by the time I found it on Changelly they weren’t fulfilling orders.

fukk, man.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missing NEO is enough to make me want to quit.

Knew it would moon just no one would help me with exchanges and by the time I found it on Changelly they weren’t fulfilling orders.

fukk, man.

i got 10 @ 35. and sold 2 recently at 80

:flabbynsick:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
:martin: If y'all scary ass impatient ass nikkas don't hodl I might have an aneurysm

Who said I had the coin? I was asking because it keeps falling, and I am looking to jump into it, but its on a steady decline.

Nikkas learn some terminology and feel that have to use it. fukk a 'hodl'. I asked a question and you dont know the answer. Just say so.