1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They going to miss out on the next big thing. If Tron is successful you will be buying other alt coins using their technology. Think Ethereum/Bitcoin etc..
Wrong.
TRON is a world-leading blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription, and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.

Nothing like btc or eth. You need to actually read their goals first fam.

Now XBY on the other hand:jawalrus:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They going to miss out on the next big thing. If Tron is successful you will be buying other alt coins using their technology. Think Ethereum/Bitcoin etc..

that will be the biggest i told you so, you might get out of that hall of shame

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm becoming:francis: in regards to Tron, but the whales have to be manipulating the price for a reason unless the Tron team is doing it.

I'll assess what I'll do going forward after they release the details of the coin burn.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.
TRON is a world-leading blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription, and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.

Nothing like btc or eth. You need to actually read their goals first fam.

Now XBY on the other hand:jawalrus:

Why xby keep dippin :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
For me, two of the coins i name dropped in here are holding fast against the blood.

Opus(Opt) and SunContract(Snc). Opt wavers, but SNC has been my bulwark so far.

OMG is also holding up for me now.

You hear anything about OPT being added to more exchanges?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Gamers
Rod enjoys watching streams of video games but is starting to wonder if there’s more productive use of his time.
With Refereum, developers attract gamers like Rod to new games, so Rod is now paid for engaging (by watching or playing) with new games. Rod can use this same virtual currency to buy more games.
Influencer
Rachel is trying to make it as a full-time streamer on Twitch. She has a following, but she’s certainly not in the top 1% of streamers. Before, Rachel had to wait and hope that strangers would donate to her stream.
Now, Rachel can use Earn.Refereum.com and nd relevant games for her fans. Rachel and her fans have access to cheaper games and cash rewards for any purchases made through her referral link. She can trade her tokens to nance her career or buy more games to stream.
Developer
Radical Studios have spent their savings creating an awesome new game. Before, the studio had to spend money on ineffective Facebook ads — or hire an expensive marketing agency that ended up providing mixed results.
With Refereum, Radical Studios adds their game to the Refereum platform and offers a high referral bonus for anyone who refers purchases of their game. Instead of paying 30% to traditional distribution platforms, they can choose to share 10% of pro ts with streamers who help sell their game via referrals and create content for it.

im liking refereum long term. gonna have to hodl for a while