1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I am referring to the overall scale of the market. Of course some coins are doing good.

yeah but BTC is up since last week

ETH is up

LTC is down a bit

some of yall probably aren't diversified enough. Not trying to lecture you or anything, your risk tolerance is what it is. I had 1/2 my portfolio in ETH and BTC , probably 35% in that 2nd tier coin, and 15% in ICO and shyt coins

solid investing allocation is starting to become a key here...when not every coin is spiking up 5x.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Cardono, looping and stellar are all up. y'all nikkas buying these shytcoins with no long term value gone learn

:ufdup:

i'm putting more into RCN and OAX

other than ICOs my holdings are

LUN - up about 3x from when i told yall i dropped money on it
MOD - up 2x
XVG - marginally up
XLM - marginally down
ADA - marginally up
OAX - new (edit didn't get in at my price, waiting)
RCN - new
OPT @Walt put me on (didn't get alot of this tho and it was Malta not Walt lol)(
TIO - glad i was KYC'd , got it for 60% discount from IPO

obviously ETH, BTC, LTC

ECA - following the heard at this point
have a few other shyt coins not worth mentioning yet

I'm not listing all the shyt coins I'm in lol, some of them are embarassing but my main hitters are up. I also went heavy in TIO after the ICO for 50% -25% discount off ICO price

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's being manipulated, tron hasn't dont anything remotely close to verge's mishandling of the wraith release

Tron is legit it's just that a lot of people assume the shyt will shoot up quickly. The technology is not done yet.

2 reports of whitepaper and coding being copied

At this point it don’t matter if it’s true, folks won’t believe in them since it’s a Chinese company.

That's what the Chinese do they have a tendency to copy formats or work in general. If it was fraud the Chinese government will shut that shyt down.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Tron is legit it's just that a lot of people assume the shyt will shoot up quickly. The technology is not done yet.

That's what the Chinese do they have a tendency to copy formats or work in general. If it was fraud the Chinese government will shut that shyt down.
Americans don’t know that tho.
These things run on hype, the hype is gone.