1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I been doing ok by just moving my gains around.

I do all my trading on bittrex

Buy on coinbase send btc to bittrex where I buy alts.

I use the bloxkfolio app to set up alerts on my coins and actual bitcoin.

Its a dance but I only started with 50 bucks and I doing ok

My strategy will change shortly tho

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Got it so i get my coins and what ever its worth now is what that coin will be?

Do any of you take your profits out periodically or are you all just playing the long game?
Yep. It’s the amount of coin you’re buying not the value. So you put 100 in to buy 1 LTC , you get that 1 LTC still and if it rises to 200 before it deposits in your account your 1 LTC is now worth that 200 for the 100 you put in before.

Also personally I don’t have enough in yet to justify taking profits out. I’m playing the long game.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about putting my savings in, fukk 2% annual intrest when I could make exponential gains...potentially. I know its a risk but some of these coins seem to be on a constant upswing despite minor daily fluctuations. While it isnt guarenteed, it seems like a worthwhile risk

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep. It’s the amount of coin you’re buying not the value. So you put 100 in to buy 1 LTC , you get that 1 LTC still and if it rises to 200 before it deposits in your account your 1 LTC is now worth that 200 for the 100 you put in before.

Also personally I don’t have enough in yet to justify taking profits out. I’m playing the long game.

Bet. I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure there wasnt some weird limitations in play.

I put in anout 500 across the coints and moved some of the profits to my wallet but im goig to just let the rest sit and see what happens over the next fee months.

I know this bubble will eventually burst so im not gonna put too much emergy into it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thinking about putting my savings in, fukk 2% annual intrest when I could make exponential gains...potentially. I know its a risk but some of these coins seem to be on a constant upswing despite minor daily fluctuations. While it isnt guarenteed, it seems like a worthwhile risk

Uh, I'd try playing with $1000 for a month before I do something like that, read everything in sight.

shyt, you could build a computer for a fraction of the cost to mine with if you're gonna put your savings at risk.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Idk about that. You willing to lose that?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don’t put money in that you can’t afford or don’t want to lose.

Taking out loans, putting it on credit cards, and dipping in major savings like 401k or rainy day funds is not recommended.

I personally put in money that I know would be wasted on luxuries, like instead of eating out I’d put it in this. Or instead of spending 60 bucks on a video game I would buy some coin.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's comedy. Cause no matter what you're always gonna be pissed at yourself for not getting in on something earlier. It don't matter if you get in on lite coin right now and eventually become a millionaire. You'll be in a mansion eating fruit loops out of rhianna's ass and in the back of your mind you'll still be like "I shoulda got in at 30":ohlawd:
That's how i feel. I just posted the other day how i got 2 lite coins at 100 apiece and how i wish i'd got more, since it had skyrocketed up to $150. Now 2 days later the value is at $190 :picard:

The 300 I spent on btc is back up to 290, but i wish i'd used that to just by another 3 litecoins :russ:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh, I'd try playing with $1000 for a month before I do something like that, read everything in sight.

shyt, you could build a computer for a fraction of the cost to mine with if you're gonna put your savings at risk.
reward seems to greatly outweigh the risk, , ESPECIALLY if ones looking for a quick shortterm profit. Look, I made $70 overnight. Before going to bed, i put in $500 into litecoin, woke up with $570. I could practically take that and run with it, no effort, with very little risk. Same strategy with a larger lump sum......larger return right, and by the offchance its value deflates that day, it might very well, most likely infact bounce back a day or two after. I dont even think its being greedy, its being practical

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I personally know someone who took out a 401k loan to buy bit coin in August.

Needless to say the homey got paid.

I would not advice you or anyone else do that.

He didn't tell me that's what he did until last week's bitcoin rally. nikka said he hadn't slept good since he made that play.

Didn't tell his wife or nothing.

FSP

Banned
Daps
reward seems to greatly outweigh the risk, , ESPECIALLY if ones looking for a quick shortterm profit. Look, I made $70 overnight, before going to bed i put in $500 into litecoin, woke up with $570. I could practically take that and run with it, no effort, with very little risk. Same strategy with a larger lump sum, larger return, and by the offchance its value deflates that day, it might very well, most likely infact bounce back a day or two after. I dont even think its being greedy, its being practical
Yep.

If you don’t understand the technical value.

KEEP IT SHORT TERM PEOPLE.

Someone above you even said he made money just by moving it around at the right time. This is sound decision making

What u need to know about these tech guys is that they are greedy and cunning as fukk. They throw around words and concepts they know nobody understands to generate hype. Then they cash out and leave people hanging.

Just keep this in mind when you’re playing. All these coins have shelf lives. Even bitcion. Play accordingly

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Get your savings up before you inve
Don’t put money in that you can’t afford or don’t want to lose.

Taking out loans, putting it on credit cards, and dipping in major savings like 401k or rainy day funds is not recommended.

I personally put in money that I know would be wasted on luxuries, like instead of eating out I’d put it in this. Or instead of spending 60 bucks on a video game I would buy some coin.

That s the key right there. Instead of buying stuff of no value use it to invest. I am comfortable spending 60 dollars on a investment then buying tickets to a game or some new shoes shrug

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk about that. You willing to lose that?
only thing that bothers me is the lag time between payments and receiving. If I wanted to take the money and dip, I couldnt because I technically dont even have it yet. 3 days. Its a little less reassuring but as long as it doesnt dip in the meantime, im fine with it. It was a trial run, just a little beer money in my pocket but i grew confident in the method i used for a potentially larger next time around, tonight maybe