1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Finally jumping in. I was waiting to see what this CBOE situation was going to be but I feel like its not going to have so much of an immediate impact. They have so many minimum criteria to meet to even being trading the futures that I think we are going to see the same rising trend we have in 2017 for awhile.

2018 is gonna get us paid brehs...I'm coppin ETH and LTC this morning and some IOTA.

FSP

Banned
Daps
What sites do you to go to for all this info?.....I wanna really start learning this shyt so I can actually be educated on what I'm investing in. In a few months I should be able to drop a few racks on something. Need to get my knowledge up by then.
It’s psychology actually.

Read up on economics and block chain. Follow block chain devs on twitter and stuff

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Litecoin so far has followed the same path bitcoin has, just with slower adoption rates. This is mainly, I think, because litecoin is viewed as silver while bitcoin is like gold. But actually LTC and bitcoin are almost identical, with litecoin having a slightly better encryption than bitcoin and aroun 3x the supply. That’s why I remain bullish on litecoin.

Yeah, if it can get to Etherum's market cap it'll be about $740, if it can reach Bitcoin it'll be $5000 a coin, so it's a good choice for anyone getting in.

The name is a plus too.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Yall swayed me, I'm getting some more when I get off of work :mjgrin:, hopefully it dont go up to 200 by 4pm

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Is litecoing going to go higher? Should I cop now? I’m tight I didn’t cop when I copped my bitcoin. Litcoin was only $99 :snoop:

When the price no longer rises some people should start selling off and you might be able to get it for $160 ish.

Two days ago it hit a high of 171 and closed the day at 155, yesterdays low was 130, just have patience during a surge. If it goes higher and levels off there you might have to spend an extra $15, but if it drops then you save.