1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t put money in that you can’t afford or don’t want to lose.

Taking out loans, putting it on credit cards, and dipping in major savings like 401k or rainy day funds is not recommended.

I personally put in money that I know would be wasted on luxuries, like instead of eating out I’d put it in this. Or instead of spending 60 bucks on a video game I would buy some coin.
agreed, i think a thousand is the max, whatever grows off that principal is what ill reinvest, like a corporation putting all its profits back into the business for perpetual growth.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
reward seems to greatly outweigh the risk, , ESPECIALLY if ones looking for a quick shortterm profit. Look, I made $70 overnight. Before going to bed, i put in $500 into litecoin, woke up with $570. I could practically take that and run with it, no effort, with very little risk. Same strategy with a larger lump sum......larger return right, and by the offchance its value deflates that day, it might very well, most likely infact bounce back a day or two after. I dont even think its being greedy, its being practical

As long as you stick with something big like litecoin with more room to grow fine, but try to avoid the itch to dabble in Alt-coins, also there are wild swings and you could wake up deep in the red oneday but you can't panic. If you understand that there is a chance to lose then go for it.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

If you don’t understand the technical value.

KEEP IT SHORT TERM PEOPLE.

Someone above you even said he made money just by moving it around at the right time. This is sound decision making

What u need to know about these tech guys is that they are greedy and cunning as fukk. They throw around words and concepts they know nobody understands to generate hype. Then they cash out and leave people hanging.

Just keep this in mind when you’re playing. All these coins have shelf lives. Even bitcion. Play accordingly
I bought like $400 worth of IOTA and regretting it, it seems promising but the opportutnity cost of letting it sit stagnant while other options could have seen that money double within the same period. Maybe im being impatient, cuz its still at a surplus from what I paid, but oppourtunity cost is a cost like any other. But, if anybody was considering longterm, this company might be it.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I bought like $400 worth of IOTA and regretting it, it seems promising but the opportutnity cost of letting it stagnant while other options could have seen that money double within the same period, i couldve done without. Maybe im being impatient, cuz its still at a surplus from what I paid, but oppourtunity cost is a cost like any other. But, if anybody was considering longterm, this company might be it.
Iota is one of the coins I was talking about that is more than likely a scam.

Block chain isn’t even used for anything useful yet they claim to have the foothold on the IoT market using a different protocol which is itself in its infancy. Maybe. Highly unlikely

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I personally know someone who took out a 401k loan to buy bit coin in August.

Needless to say the homey got paid.

I would not advice you or anyone else do that.

He didn't tell me that's what he did until last week's bitcoin rally. nikka said he hadn't slept good since he made that play.

Didn't tell his wife or nothing.
Ballsy as shyt
:banderas:
Real men make moves.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as you stick with something big like litecoin with more room to grow fine, but try to avoid the itch to dabble in Alt-coins, also there are wild swings and you could wake up deep in the red oneday but you can't panic. If you understand that there is a chance to lose then go for it.
Its still new to me, but from what I understand, most altcoins are there for day trading strictly. Most, if not all, wont materialize into anything worthwhile. Im forced to stay away becuase i dont know how to read the market so Ill be chasing rather than predicting and thats supposedly a mistake when i comes things lik this. I dabbled in iota but thats as far as ill go

Daps
Reppin
DMV
I bought like $400 worth of IOTA and regretting it, it seems promising but the opportutnity cost of letting it stagnant while other options could have seen that money double within the same period, i couldve done without. Maybe im being impatient, cuz its still at a surplus from what I paid, but oppourtunity cost is a cost like any other. But, if anybody was considering longterm, this company might be it.
Yeah you are impatient. All of this is investing. Patients come with investing. How many people you know said I knew about bitcoin back in 2012? They didn't but in because the value wasn't as high as it is now. It's mainly because they didn't want to patient with it. The guys that got rich bought in, were patient and now eating good.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iota is one of the coins I was talking about that is more than likely a scam.

Block chain isn’t even used for anything useful yet they claim to have the foothold on the IoT market which is itself in its infancy. Maybe. Highly unlikely
The partnership announcements were something that gave them credibility in my eyes and the technlogy behind it seems to be a step above whats used currently, What makes you say that

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Its still new to me, but from what I understand, most altcoins are there for day trading strictly. Most, if not all, wont materialize into anything worthwhile. Im forced to stay away becuase i dont know how to read the market so Ill be chasing rather than predicting and thats supposedly a mistake when i comes things lik this. I dabbled in iota but thats as far as ill go

You'll need a hardware wallet if you're using your savings -

Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency hardware wallet

Cop a small safe that is fire/water resistant as well to put it in.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
They said the same thing about bitcoin lolol at least 5 coins turned into no longer altcoins like eth, ltc, dash, bcc. The technology is real.