1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's comedy. Cause no matter what you're always gonna be pissed at yourself for not getting in on something earlier. It don't matter if you get in on lite coin right now and eventually become a millionaire. You'll be in a mansion eating fruit loops out of rhianna's ass and in the back of your mind you'll still be like "I shoulda got in at 30":ohlawd:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
All the fuding about iota and after reading some more myself got me a bit worried.

I mean I don’t have my whole fortune in it so I’m good if I lose some money and I already do some at a big profit. But we’ll see.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I bought coins last tuesday and they still pending. I assume that when they deposit it will count the profits since time of purchass? I bought some LTC and BTC and it was waaaaay lower last week. Or am i screwed?
If you’re talking about coinbase, yeah you get them at the price you paid for them because they are selling you the amount of coin you paid for, not the value of the coin. When you buy 1 LTC at 100 you still have 1 LTC when it deposits even if it’s now worth 200. They aren’t going to take away from how many you bought. It’s just the value of what you bought that changed.

This is why I never use debit to buy unless I need the money now. If it’s a chunk of money I plan on letting sit, I go thr long route with lower fees.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I bought coins last tuesday and they still pending. I assume that when they deposit it will count the profits since time of purchass? I bought some LTC and BTC and it was waaaaay lower last week. Or am i screwed?

If you look at your wallet you can see your past transactions. it will tell you what price you brought at, you'll be OK

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you’re talking about coinbase, yeah you get them at the price you paid for them because they are selling you the amount of coin you paid for, not the value of the coin. When you buy 1 LTC at 100 you still have 1 LTC when it deposits even if it’s now worth 200. They aren’t going to take away from how many you bought. It’s just the value of what you bought that changed.

This is why I never use debit to buy unless I need the money now. If it’s a chunk of money I plan on letting sit, I go thr long route with lower fees.

Got it so i get my coins and what ever its worth now is what that coin will be?

Do any of you take your profits out periodically or are you all just playing the long game?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
What's the best way to buy bitcoin and altcoins anonymously? I guessing

For bitcoin: Find someone on localbitcoins who doesn't require ID
For altcoins: Exchange the bitcoins I have on changelly or shapeshift

Is this accurate? As of now I don't really have any ID (both driver's license and passport expired). I do plan on getting my passport soon though. Many exchanges have verficiation tiers so you could still do some trading without ID as long as it doesn't involve fiat. But I've heard horror stories of these exchanges randomly freezing your account when you try to withdraw bitcoin.