1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you are impatient. All of this is investing. Patients come with investing. How many people you know said I knew about bitcoin back in 2012? They didn't but in because the value wasn't as high as it is now. It's mainly because they didn't want to patient with it. The guys that got rich bought in, were patient and now eating good.
Im going to hold on to them in the meantime, apperently their still in the alpha stage so whether thats reassuring or not, it means the technology isnt fully developed and has alot of potential for growth and expansion. This is all assuming, its isnt some cashgrab by some jerkoff trying to fleece people out of money. That wouldve been my first assumption but the microsoft announment allowed me to take the risk. Not to be funny, but the fact that its a german based operation makes me a little at ease, they got engineering on lock wether it be software or mechanical

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ltc will hit 200 today. For those that get in early this year eatin'...alot of people still ltc as a cheaper option to invest in because of the price which is driving it's price up.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
The partnership announcements were something that gave them credibility in my eyes and the technlogy behind it seems to be a step above whats used currently, What makes you say that
Partly because those partnerships were bullshyt or at the very least highly misleading and knee jerkish.

CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-Blockchain network IOTA teams up with Microsoft, others on data marketplace

The partnership with Microsoft is essentially a test environment for devs to use the tech but it’s not saying much of anything here.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im going to hold on to them in the meantime, apperently their still in the alpha stage so whether thats reassuring or not, it means the technology isnt fully developed and has alot of potential for growth and expansion. This is all assuming, its isnt some cashgrab by some jerkoff trying to fleece people out of money. That wouldve been my first assumption but the microsoft announment allowed me to take the risk. Not to be funny, but the fact that its a german based operation makes me a little at ease, they got engineering on lock wether it be software or mechanical
Same here I am buying and holding. We will never know which one of these companies get big or just hit the dollar mark.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Partly because those partnerships were bullshyt or at the very least highly misleading and knee jerkish.

CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-Blockchain network IOTA teams up with Microsoft, others on data marketplace

The partnership with Microsoft is essentially a test environment for devs to use the tech but it’s not saying much of anything here.

ill take it, the technolgy isnt even complete. Ill give it time to grow, microsoft even being slighlty associated with them at this stage is a decent look. They say you gotta predict rather than chase, give me credit for trying, i dont know where it'll ultimatley lead but its worth the speculation

FSP

Banned
Daps
ill take it, the technolgy isnt even complete. Ill give it time to grow, microsoft even being slighlty associated with them at this stage is a decent look. They say you gotta predict rather than chase, give me credit for trying, i dont know where it'll ultimatley lead but its worth the speculation
I don’t tell people not to invest I just tell them to watch it. “Partnership with Microsoft” is super loose terminology. They’re expecting you to think that. Tech not being complete is a bad thing. There’s also malware that allows other people to spend your money. Found by computer scientists at MIT

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don’t tell people not to invest I just tell them to watch it. “Partnership with Microsoft” is super loose terminology. They’re expecting you to think that.
That type of wording is something you see every day trading penny stocks.
There are a lot of folks that will lose everything because they believe essentially what a penny stock press release is selling [the pr being these altcoins]

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here I am buying and holding. We will never know which one of these companies get big or just hit the dollar mark.
Maybe we will bump the thread in three years with success stories to share. I already did the math, I just need it to reach $1000 for me to net $100000. Considering Bitcoin is almost at $20000, it doesnt seem that implausible. That circulating supply might be a bytch in comparison though, it would have to be widely adopted.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t tell people not to invest I just tell them to watch it. “Partnership with Microsoft” is super loose terminology. They’re expecting you to think that. Tech not being complete is a bad thing. There’s also malware that allows other people to spend your money. Found by computer scientists at MIT
Im a christian, my faith threshold is immutable. If it in fact turns into a bust, thats fine because man shouldnt horde riches of the earth for it will one day be scorched in a brilliant fire :mjpls: