HEADS UP EVERYONE!!!! :gladbron:

5673280265781248.png

Cryptocurrency News, Reviews & Education - Cryptovest :youngsabo:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:hhh: some brehs in here arguing over who was skeptical months ago or why you don't understand ICOs instead of looking for the next coin. Leave y'all egos at home and get this money.Focus brehs.

Check out PFR(payfair) . Will most likely hit $1 next week after announcement from today about master nodes. I got in at 0.20 two nights ago. At 0.44 now

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:hhh: some brehs in here arguing over who was skeptical months ago or why you don't understand ICOs instead of looking for the next coin. Leave y'all egos at home and get this money.Focus brehs.

Check out PFR(payfair) . Will most likely hit $1 next week after announcement from today about master nodes. I got in at 0.20 two nights ago. At 0.44 now

missed my point because the idiot derailed the conversation. What I'm saying is if you don't get in to these ICO's for KYC purposes, you might count your blessings. Track the token and buy it when it hits the exchange and a potentially lower cost...

i've done this 3 times already, 1 coin i got for 50% less than the ICO price.

People getting upset about the KYC and then moving on to the next coin, if you research an ICO and like it, stick with it. If you're playing the ICO game without research you might get burned but that's a different strategy all togethr.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
What I'm saying is if you don't get in to these ICO's for KYC purposes, you might count your blessings. Track the token and buy it when it hits the exchange and a potentially lower cost...

i've done this 3 times already, 1 coin i got for 50% less than the ICO price.

This is actually solid advice. Think of all the brehs who dumped NEO or some other coin that blew up and just settled for instant x5 profit when it first hits exchange

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Cardano went from 2 cents to over 1.20 from nov to Jan

Hoping Eca can do a fourth of that, CM owner clearly is in over his head and stunted the growth of the coin.

Dude just needs to put the site up and let us get our coins and kill the site. Obviously has no idea what he is doing. A site should not be down this long.

What are some other cheaper coins you & Malta are aligned on?

Colx and Kin are two other cheap coins I am on. There is also Linda but not sure what that is doing right now.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude just needs to put the site up and let us get our coins and kill the site. Obviously has no idea what he is doing. A site should not be down this long.

Colx and Kin are two other cheap coins I am on. There is also Linda but not sure what that is doing right now.
With binance goin down and kraken too, along with Coinbase confirming even they can’t keep up with the demand, it’s obvious their small team will take awhile .. especially with death threats coming to them and their hosting company being notified :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did your verify your debit card? Transactions should be instant.

It actually worked with the DEBIT option. thx...:ld: it's the checking account option I totally forgot about... :francis: Lesson learned. I still brought some stuff today tho and got money pending to buy more a few days from now, so it's not a big worry...

Brought me 1100 shares of that bytecoin...:smugfavre:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
What's ECA working on right now?

Nothing man. It's over. ECA ain't going nowhere. Mans just has a million coins so he defending it talking about to the moon. They change it every 3 days. First coinmarket, then cyrptobridge, then roadbullshyt.

When the main site ain't even listing ECA, you know that coin is over