1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: if I buy a bcd using bch, does it go in a bch wallet or in a bch wallet?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I just spit my drink :laff:

makes perfect sense....that boy done finessed nikkas. Mans still in the thread talking bout ECA on cyrptobridge now and just ignore what happened on coinsmarket :dead: they gone get more nikkas again :dead:

They still havent put ECA on the website ranking :laff:

Owner of coinsmarket prob looking at his bank acc like :ahh:

Knew that bullshyt was a scam. Just the look of that website was a giveaway. shyt is angelfire meets craigslist

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's actually a good tihng, most of yall don't understand ICO's anyway. LOL

i'm in several telegrams and the majority of the time people are crying about not receiving their coins, exchanges, and why the price is down. Better to wait until it hits the exchanges and buy if you believe in the product. At least the ones i've tracked have all went down right after ICO.

Most of yall :rudy:

You were a crypto skeptic two months ago my dude. I been following cryptos for about a year. Chill out with that. All that says is you aren't that good at researching coins or you can't take a long term approach. Ripple took what 2-3 years before becoming a monster. How about waiting longer than three months before saying the ones you tracked went down. Cryptos are junk bond status. If you can't reconcile with the fact that some of your portfolio is going to blow up, then you shouldn't be investing. All you need is ONE of your bets to take off in a substantial way, and the earlier you get in on that one, the better. I invested in Request/Power Ledger two months back. Had I bought the ico, I'd have 4-8 times as many coins. So, obviously I disagree.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Most of yall :rudy:

You were a crypto skeptic two months ago my dude. I been following cryptos for about a year. Chill out with that. All that says is you aren't that good at researching coins or you can't take a long term approach. Ripple took what 2-3 years before becoming a monster. How about waiting longer than three months before saying the ones you tracked went down. Cryptos are junk bond status. If you can't reconcile with the fact that some of your portfolio is going to blow up, then you shouldn't be investing. Go invest in index funds or something. All you need is ONE of your bets to take off in a substantial way, and the earlier you get in on that one, the better. I invested in Request/Power Ledger two months back. Had I bought the ico, I'd have 4-8 times as many coins. So, obviously I disagree.

quote me where i was a crypto skeptic. I only asked if the market was already at the highs (I might have suggested it was high already and if it was worth getting into) but I was never a skeptic on some "this isn't going to work".

You act like this is anything different then currency/fx or equity. It's the same shyt just a new tech...i probably put more hours in this in the last 2 months then you have in a year. You probably can't even articulate what drives prices up and down. ICO game is looking like penny stock IPOs right now, same shyt. Retail investors dump the coins early after getting them at lower values then regular joes or being gifted coins and the regular joes are left holding the back in the short term. Most can't stomach it and sell, then retails get back in at lower price and boom explodes.

I don't deny that over the course of the year you might be up due to retail investors coming in and propping up the price. BTW, not for nothing compare the ICO gains and remove the ETH appreciation - because some of the gains are due to ETH not the actual ICO. Particularly the gains to BTC and ETH that happened Winter 17

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i'm in several telegrams and the majority of the time people are crying about not receiving their coins, exchanges, and why the price is down. Better to wait until it hits the exchanges and buy if you believe in the product. At least the ones i've tracked have all went down right after ICO.
most of ya'll don't understand crypto currency anyways

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Which highly rated ones have gone down after icos?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Which ones have gone down after icos?

don't have aaccess to my cheat sheet but off the top

IQUEON
TIO
Poly B -- was a bank i had researched
Tiotoken - only ran into this because of researching Tio
several of the Lending ICOs, which is why i will never invest in these

edit: forgot KIN, EOS, Bancor

i'm not saying they stay down and not to participate. I'm saying in the recent month, it looks like you can forego some of the ICOs and get in at lower prices. I could be wrong going forward but that's at least what I've seen

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
quote me where i was a crypto skeptic. I only asked if the market was already at the highs (I might have suggested it was high already and if it was worth getting into) but I was never a skeptic on some "this isn't going to work".

You act like this is anything different then currency/fx or equity. It's the same shyt just a new tech...i probably put more hours in this in the last 2 months then you have in a year. You probably can't even articulate what drives prices up and down. ICO game is looking like penny stock IPOs right now, same shyt. Retail investors dump the coins early after getting them at lower values then regular joes or being gifted coins and the regular joes are left holding the back in the short term. Most can't stomach it and sell, then retails get back in at lower price and boom explodes.

I don't deny that over the course of the year you might be up due to retail investors coming in and propping up the price. BTW, not for nothing compare the ICO gains and remove the ETH appreciation - because some of the gains are due to ETH not the actual ICO. Particularly the gains to BTC and ETH that happened Winter 17

You said to pass on Golem, Ripple, Sia Coin and Nem :wow:

Siacoin had a $133 million market cap on October 7th. Now it's above $2 billion :wow:

An $1,000 investment three months ago would have you up to $15,000 :wow:

Golem would have your $1,000 investment up to $4,000

Ripple would have your $1,000 investment up to $8,000...$14,000 at the ATH

Your researching is paying off :wow: Golem and Bitcoin aren't even used for the same thing either.

wTvKvAL.jpg

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
anybody got any coin recommendations that’s a good time to get in on?

:feedme:

@GSR

I got Ift, Achain(just forked last night), Chainlink, Coss, Opus(recommended to Malta n others) n SunContract for the longterm.

Coss, IFT n SunContract have been stalwarts n unshakeable even in these mostly red waters.

Dyor tho, as always

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most people who buy in at ICO dump their coins immediately once it hits exchanges to lock in their gains, that's why the price drops

True.....but, if you're investing with a long term mindset, it shouldn't matter. If you believe in what you're investing in, then you're looking forward to a year or two down the line. Not a month after an ico. That same mindset made people miss out on Facebook because the stock tanked after the early investors dumped. Dropped down to $20, now its up to $180. Imo, it's better to get in early. If we were all clairvoyant enough to spend as little as $150 on Raiblocks when it debuted (it was around 0.007 then), we would ALL have at bare minimum $500,000 right now. If you were playing with thousands of dollars, you'd be retired probably. And that was only last spring.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
must be a slow day today.
You said to pass on Golem, Ripple, Sia Coin and Nem :wow:

Siacoin had a $133 million market cap on October 7th. Now it's above $2 billion :wow:

An $1,000 investment three months ago would have you up to $15,000 :wow:

Golem would have your $1,000 investment up to $4,000

Ripple would have your $1,000 investment up to $8,000...$14,000 at the ATH

Your researching is paying off :wow: Golem and Bitcoin aren't even used for the same thing either.

wTvKvAL.jpg

where did i say they were gonna pass . how do you literally post a picture of what i ASKED and lie?

quote me where i said cryptos were bad investments, like you claimed i did , quote me and I will disable my account right now.

this shyt can only happen on the coli, people literally will quote you and lie. I asked if they were gonna fail vs bitcoin , i never said pass or don't buy them.

i never compared golem and bitcoin usage either

you took a question and are running of the deep end my friend...stop being insane and admit you were wrong in your initial post? how hard is that vs making up b.s.?

you lie to win arguments i guess thats what you do. Over there fox newsing it up

nvm - that bum ass coli chat strikes again. Yall need to stop acting like little girls over there - most of yall don't even know what you're talking about.

Last edited: