1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
True.....but, if you're investing with a long term mindset, it shouldn't matter. If you believe in what you're investing in, then you're looking forward to a year or two down the line. Not a month after an ico. That same mindset made people miss out on Facebook because the stock tanked after the early investors dumped. Dropped down to $20, now its up to $180. Imo, it's better to get in early. If we were all clairvoyant enough to spend as little as $150 on Raiblocks when it debuted (it was around 0.007 then), we would ALL have at bare minimum $500,000 right now. If you were playing with thousands of dollars, you'd be retired probably. And that was only last spring.

so it's true so why the fukk are you arguing with me about it? LMFAO

he said the exact same thing i did but you go into a tirade on me

then you post a question i asked and made it seem like i told people not to invest in them.

this is ridiculous and people literally dapped you like "yeah he's right"

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
must be a slow day today.

where did i say they were gonna pass . how do you literally post a picture of what i ASKED and lie?

this shyt can only happen on the coli, people literally will quote you and lie. I asked if they were gonna fail vs bitcoin , i never said pass or don't buy them.

i never compared golem and bitcoin usage either

you took a question and are running of the deep end my friend...stop being insane and admit you were wrong in your initial post? how hard is that vs making up b.s.?
so it's true so why the fukk are you arguing with me about it? LMFAO

he said the exact same thing i did but you go into a tirade on me

then you post a question i asked and made it seem like i told people not to invest in them

this is ridiculous and people literally dapped you like "yeah he's right"

You was talking about don't invest in ICOs because all yall nikkas are noobs/idiots when you were a skeptic two months ago. Almost every coin you were skeptical towards would have made you tons of money by now :wow: And yes, by saying Golem would fail vs. Bitcoin you were implying they were competing against each other. One is a currency/store of value powered by miners processing blocks of transactions. The other is trying to build a super computer using our computing power as a giant network. Two widely different things. The only way Golem fails because of Bitcoin is if Ethereum/Bitcoin/the entire crypto market fails and people pull all their money out of alts.

It's cool though. It's not that serious breh. I'll drop it. This thread is about information for the brehs anyway.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You was talking about don't invest in ICOs because all yall nikkas are noobs/idiots when you were a skeptic two months ago. Almost every coin you were skeptical towards would have made you tons of money by now :wow: And yes, by saying Golem would fail vs. Bitcoin you were implying they were competing against each other. One is a currency/store of value powered by miners processing blocks of transactions. The other is trying to build a super computer using our computing power as a giant network. Two widely different things. The only way Golem fails because of Bitcoin is if Ethereum/Bitcoin/the entire crypto market fails and people pull all their money out of alts.

It's cool though. It's not that serious breh. I'll drop it. This thread is about information for the brehs anyway.

quote me where i was a skeptic, I asked a question

do you know the difference between a "?" and a "."

what grade are you in? I never said Golem would fail vs Bitcoin...it's really convenient of you to pull up a thread and say all these coins popped up. EVERY coin popped, even bitcoin.

You have to drop it because you're not making any damn sense, you know what you're doing. Over there being a Trumptard and shyt. I legit asked a question and you're being an insane bytch right now.

"Isn't your mom a whore?" is not the same as "Your mom is a whore who raised a dumbass son"

you see the difference or nah you rather be dense about it?

Offers still stands. Show me where I was skeptical about cryptocurrencies and I will leave the site.

Lastly I never said don't invest in ICOs, I said most of you don't even know what's going on. You explained what Golem but can't talk about why is the Token valuable...what causes it to 4x in price? You have no equity in Golem by holding the token (or do you?)

I also said my analysis shows you can wait post ICO and potentially get a dip in price. Of course you can't rebuttal that cause you have done know analysis because you're one of the NOOBS who sees a chart and thinks history will repeat itself.

nothing i said was wrong or inaccurate, you got your panties in a bunch because you felt slighted and went through alll my posts looking for something to damage me with and when you couldn't find it you decided to just lie about shyt. Poor form.

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardano went from 2 cents to over 1.20 from nov to Jan

Hoping Eca can do a fourth of that, CM owner clearly is in over his head and stunted the growth of the coin.

What are some other cheaper coins you & Malta are aligned on?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cardano went from 2 cents to over 1.20 from nov to Jan

Hoping Eca can do a fourth of that, CM owner clearly is in over his head and stunted the growth of the coin.
What's ECA working on right now?