1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i see the pop but don't see the news, where did you get that from? Would be strange to announce on the weekend, no?
They made an unrelated announcement yesterday (Saturday Chinese time)

It originated on ******, cryptically shilled by a guy with a healthy Twitter following. Take it for what it’s worth, but this guy has been correct 6/6 times and is rumored to be either a heavily invested insider or part of VEN’s marketing team.

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
VeChain rumored to be making a huge announcement within the next 24 hours about a partnership with one of a China’s largest tobacco companies.

Uptrend from today’s low is starting to form now.

They made an unrelated announcement yesterday (Saturday Chinese time)

It originated on ******, cryptically shilled by a guy with a healthy Twitter following. Take it for what it’s worth, but this guy has been correct 6/6 times and is rumored to be either a heavily invested insider or part of VEN’s marketing team.

:lupe:
I moved my ICX proffits into VEN a few days ago during the korea fud:lupe: i need this to happen

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Any idea if ZCL supposed to hit yhe thousands prefork?

Also y'all hear a out Bitcoin hush?

Hush currently $15 on cryptopia and got a fork in a few days apparently, any of y'all read about this?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Any idea if ZCL supposed to hit the thousands prefork?

Also y'all hear bout Bitcoin hush?

Hush currently $15 on cryptopia and got a fork in a few days apparently, any of y'all read about this?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So today wasn't so bad I went with my gut brought shares of Bytecoin today and just brought the Xtrabyte coin y'all keep yapping about that's gonna blow down the line... :ld: buy and Hodl... I'm just buying and holding...

Can't wait til I get on one of these whitelists/kyc shyt and buy coins from scratch... :obama:

I'm glad to be here guys...:myman:

I seriously have hope for a better financial future...:to: No more slaving away at a 9-5 at a job that stresses me out and ruins my health.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So today wasn't so bad I went with my gut brought shares of Bytecoin today and just brought the Xtrabyte coin y'all keep yapping about that's gonna blow down the line... :ld: buy and Hodl... I'm just buying and holding...

Can't wait til I get on one of these whitelists/kyc shyt and buy coins from scratch... :obama:

I seriously have hope for a better financial future...:to: No more slaving away at a 9-5 at a job that stresses me out and ruins my health.
Make you sure you join the chat on telegram app

Join group chat on Telegram

The drop a lot of gems on that

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps

thats whats up breh. I just been loading up during this slump. I cashed out $1650 and left the rest bubblin. Gonna pay myself every month from this shyt :wow: