1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nothing man. It's over. ECA ain't going nowhere. Mans just has a million coins so he defending it talking about to the moon. They change it every 3 days. First coinmarket, then cyrptobridge, then roadbullshyt.

When the main site ain't even listing ECA, you know that coin is over
Bruh you talking to someone that has made a profit in every coin I’ve ever been in. Every single coin.

I know what I’m doing , and I know that cmc takes off coins that don’t show volume for over 24 hours. It can’t pull from cm because cm is understaffed and down for maintence thus showing no volume. Now that crypobridge is up I expect it to be relisted.

Next exchange is coming soon, along with cryptopia and yobit.

You do no research, you not in any of our groups that has insight (and is in contact with the Dutch owner of cm) and you don’t make any money in crypo.

You only post in here to talk bad about Eca not knowing that I’ve made more money in 3 weeks doing crypto than you made the past 3 months.

Chill out:russ:

Aro

Pro
Daps
Is their a transaction fee when using a debit card to purchase coins on coinbase?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Nothing man. It's over. ECA ain't going nowhere. Mans just has a million coins so he defending it talking about to the moon. They change it every 3 days. First coinmarket, then cyrptobridge, then roadbullshyt.

When the main site ain't even listing ECA, you know that coin is over

nah man, we were told 64x easily ....don't say that , don't wanna hear @FSP

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:dead:

I love this site man
141jr7a.jpg

You were saying ?

It does suck that I missed out on some staking :ehh:
U and that other loser Fsp can suck a bag of dikks :umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It actually worked with the DEBIT option. thx...:ld: it's the checking account option I totally forgot about... :francis: Lesson learned. I still brought some stuff today tho and got money pending to buy more a few days from now, so it's not a big worry...

Brought me 1100 shares of that bytecoin...:smugfavre:
what site did you buy bytecoin on?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How high is ZCL supposed to hit before the fork?

I'm seeing some say $1500

Also y'all not fukkin with this BTCH fork? :lupe:

How legit is it?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@Malta @FSP @KushSkywalker

going to sign up for HITBTC exchange.

The only intention is to obtain some of the trade.io currency, it will be listed Jan 8.

i've reviewed this and I think this has an opportunity to be huge specifically since the team behind it is legit and there's a working prototype

see below

just want to share adn give a heads up - this could be a shyt coin but look at the #s raised and do some DD and this has a good opprotunity

Price in preICO
1 ETH = 1000 TIO
Price in ICO
1 ETH = 600-900 TIO

that would put price of the preIco at

and ICO @ 600 would be

0.0000022 a 67% return from PreICo to ICO -

so converting to ETH

the ICO was basically - .0011 ETH per TIO

i was kyc'd but etherdelta had tio for .0005

current rpice is .0012

Trade Token (TIO) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

so made a quick double and etherdelta still has some for .0009, which i'm buying up now

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
VeChain rumored to be making a huge announcement within the next 24 hours about a partnership with one of a China’s largest tobacco companies.

Uptrend from today’s low is starting to form now.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
VeChain rumored to be making a huge announcement within the next 24 hours about a partnership with one of a China’s largest tobacco companies.

Uptrend from today’s low is starting to form now.

i see the pop but don't see the news, where did you get that from? Would be strange to announce on the weekend, no?