1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Yea i was tripping!

I got the alert this morning for AIX, i saw a price wasn't listed but when i got to work i was too busy buying some more xby on the dip and got distracted by coworkers. You just now reminded me of AIX and i check to find out its at 5 bucks now. shyt! lmao

I'll get on the next one tho. Really i should've stored some Eth in kucoin but i was tryna store some first in my MEW for an ico.. but the stupid coinbase app was tripping, not sending shyt. So that's what messed me up too. I'll have it locked and loaded in kucoin for the next one
@Runupacheck

good looks on that app breh. not bad for $3. :ehh: phone went off like 2 hours before the new coin dropped on Kucoin. ICO was $0.34 but it was on bancor for $1.11 and opened up on kucoin 2 hours later around $3. It's at $5 now. could've 4x some ETH had i not fell asleep :stopitslime:

ill be ready for the next one tho :takedat:
Yeah I decided to do this last minute and made a quick 3k. Run it up boys! God I cannot wait to the market gets back on track.
:bryan:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikkas in here really fukking with bitconnect? :mjlol: Anything associated with Craig Grant is more than likely a ponzi scheme. They just got hit with a second cease and desist order today.
If 4-5 people that were heavy hitters told me a site was a scam id be worried. Them dudes gone learn the hard way.

This is healthy to be honest, run away growth and a lot of these shyt coins doing numbers is how a market collapses. I hope there's massive pullback frrom all them garbage vaporware coins, they are not good for the overall health of crypto moving forward.
i love it. panic sellers will be panic buyers
i get to buy more xby at low prices.
i think alot of folks in here will be worth a lot soon

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
any ideas when XRB is getting listed on binance and is it worth it to cop now?
Best guess is sometime next week. It's been pretty steadily hovering around 23-25 since hype died down from winning the binance vote from big fish suppression. Good sign to cop imo.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a 20K minimum for the Refereum pre sale so y'all might want to forget about it.