1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This new ico link was dropped in the chat. Basically a coin for gaming/gamers, backed/advised by Twitch and Unity

Anyone hear of it or have thoughts on it? I ain't done nothing with it but an initial look through. :whoa:

Site: Refereum

The Refereum platform uses the (RFR) utility token to enable decentralized referral marketing and
cash rewards through a global marketplace.

Refereum benefits everyone involved. It reduces costs and hassle for developers and provides influencers effective, secure avenues to profit. It replaces the currently inefficient process for influencer marketing and eliminates legal marketing costs and expensive traditional payment methods. Instead of sellers being forced to sink marketing budgets into advertising conglomerates, Refereum enables consumer referrals for superior acquisition through players themselves.

Symbol: RFR
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Tokens For sale: 2,500,000,000
Initial Price: 0.01$ (25m cap)

Apparently it's going on right now, at .01. Any thoughts on this?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This new ico link was dropped in the chat. Basically a coin for gaming/gamers, backed/advised by Twitch and Unity

Anyone hear of it or have thoughts on it? I ain't done nothing with it but an initial look through. :whoa:

Site: Refereum

Symbol: RFR
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Tokens For sale: 2,500,000,000
Initial Price: 0.01$ (25m cap)

Apparently it's going on right now, at .01. Any thoughts on this?

Where can I buy this?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Where can I buy this?
Right now it's jsut signing up for the whitelist. On the website they got a list to their telegram/chat, and pinned at the top of the chat is the whitelist sign up.

I signed up for it, it looks legit from the quick research i did on a few sights reviewing it. I'll do a more in-depth look before the ico drops

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How many of these are scams bruh.....
https://www.ico-list.com/

I’d bet at least HALF of these are.

And didn’t you post about some ICO the other day that required ppl to share and post about their product just to be considered to be able to buy in to the ICO?

Kinda shyt is that?
Defenders of scams always try to point out other supposed scams to cover their own scam their in :dead:

from wakeupnow to this , its always the same.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
How much did you put in to start if you dont mind me asking? That tie up period is what's most concerning :patrice:
Started with 220 to get used to the platform, a week later put in 10 racks.. Then a week later to expedite my plan I dropped another 5k.. Obviously not everyone has that kind of capital.. But use ur brain,.. Find it.. Compounding interest is the name of the game, if ur not making money while ur sleep, then ur moneys not working.. It's about diversifying.. Buying and holding, market trading, staking, mining, icos, lending platforms with residual income.. This space is bigger than waiting for cats to post some of these nut ass predictions in this thread.. Everything is a gamble.. I'm trying learn something every day

And oh Yea, I don't have any referrals on bcc.. All compounding

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Right now it's jsut signing up for the whitelist. On the website they got a list to their telegram/chat, and pinned at the top of the chat is the whitelist sign up.

I signed up for it, it looks legit from the quick research i did on a few sights reviewing it. I'll do a more in-depth look before the ico drops

Goes on sale Feb 8. It's a wait now I am investing

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
x0ug9k7.gif