1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you should scroll , read the quote , and learn how a pyramid scheme works. I hope you aren’t at the bottom of the pyramid like the folks in the ethertanks scam were like two weeks ago.

Most folks, when I tell them they are in a pyramid scheme, defend the scheme just as you are now.
Ethertanks?
Lol

I think you need to read more up on bitconnect. Then come and tell me how it’s a scam.

Regardless, all these other cryptos have just as much risk. Make money while you can.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ethertanks?
Lol

I think you need to read more up on bitconnect. Then come and tell me how it’s a scam.

Regardless, all these other cryptos have just as much risk. Make money while you can.
I read up on it, nothing else to say.:coffee: Folks like myself that went to college
Hope you get out before the bottom of the pyramid crumbles.:coffee:

nikkas get too excited when they see the word “residuals”. Why? I don’t know.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Compare the market to 30 days ago. Ya'll thought a bullrush of ignorant new buyers(including myself frankly) through a record breaking December would continue unchecked?

Oh Ripple is trash the sky is falling, Tron is crap it's down, rah rah rah.

All this shyt way up in the scheme of things. New users are only trickling in, whales have too much power, media has too much power. Most of these prices were built off hype and the hype didn't pan out quick enough, so things are resetting to their true worth. If you bought in at ATH's I feel bad for you I really do, but that's just a lesson to learn, never buy at that point :manny:

Ya'll see this new .ico?

I'm buying for sure...

Useless Ethereum Token

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Compare the market to 30 days ago. Ya'll thought a bullrush of ignorant new buyers(including myself frankly) through a record breaking December would continue unchecked?

Oh Ripple is trash the sky is falling, Tron is crap it's down, rah rah rah.

All this shyt way up in the scheme of things. New users are only trickling in, whales have too much power, media has too much power. Most of these prices were built off hype and the hype didn't pan out quick enough, so things are resetting to their true worth. If you bought in at ATH's I feel bad for you I really do, but that's just a lesson to learn, never buy at that point :manny:

Ya'll see this new .ico?

I'm buying for sure...

Useless Ethereum Token
Does it offer residuals and I have to have 3 people under me in an affiliate program :gladbron: @Pink_Freud this is your opp :blessed:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I read up on it, nothing else to say.:coffee: Folks like myself that went to college

Reminds me when I had a couple homies convinced that ACN shyt would make them rich.

Really they were paying someone else 500$ to sell speakerphones :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Lol, yea ppl getting a return on their investment is a terrible thing huh?

Bruh, what’s your problem anyway?

And you tryna flex your college ain’t special, I’ve got a degree, and I’mmaking good money in my job. I play with crypto for fun.

Getting 1% daily is cool with me. Also, I have my money spread out over multiple cryptos. I don’t have everything in BC. It’s just another money stream.

You can lay off the hate, and get off your high horse bruh. You ain’t impressing anyone.

Residuals.......:russ:

The cash that bc pays me out in, allows me to buy more cryptos......but you do you bruh.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Does it offer residuals and I have to have 3 people under me in an affiliate program :gladbron: @Pink_Freud this is your opp :blessed:

How many of these are scams bruh.....
https://www.ico-list.com/

I’d bet at least HALF of these are.

And didn’t you post about some ICO the other day that required ppl to share and post about their product just to be considered to be able to buy in to the ICO?

Kinda shyt is that?