1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The XTRABYTES Testnet 3 of the X-CITE Client has Officially Started - Anyone can Participate or Witness the Action — Steemit

Our team has been hard at work on X-CITE. Yes, that’s right, X-CITE - the decentralized XTRABYTES platform that will host our exchange, our multifaceted modules and multiple other functionalities. You can get an early taste of our first prototype by downloading test versions for Windows and for Android

In the next few weeks we will be making massive improvements to the functionalities of the client, so stay tuned throughout the process! The client will be updated occasionally, so you will need to re-download the latest version.

The X-CITE client will not be connected to any blockchain just yet – this is just a prototype to give you a hint of what is to come and show there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. The X-CHAT module has its first integrated prototype in the client and should be functional.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
CryptoCast #004 will be released tomorrow in the mid-afternoon. Sneak peek... It takes a look at a certain network for payments that is poised to have a big 2018 and that can transform commerce :lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This new ico link was dropped in the chat. Basically a coin for gaming/gamers, backed/advised by Twitch and Unity

Anyone hear of it or have thoughts on it? I ain't done nothing with it but an initial look through. :whoa:

Site: Refereum

Symbol: RFR
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Tokens For sale: 2,500,000,000
Initial Price: 0.01$ (25m cap)

Apparently it's going on right now, at .01. Any thoughts on this?
Y'all sign up to my invite

Earn.Refereum

Here is the telegram

https://earn.refereum.com/Telegram/af85f111-055e-494c-b385-1c1bebd7037a

https://earn.refereum.com/Telegram/af85f111-055e-494c-b385-1c1bebd7037a

Here is the discord

https://discord.gg/kh3PQd

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So anyone with ZCL gets BTCP?

How exactly does that work?

I tried to Google it and got mixed answers

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gonna cop some more ripple tomorrow and XLM before the another wave hit... buy low and SELL HIGH!!!:banderas: I'm starting to get the hang of it...

I also set up my metamask wallet any cheap ico's that are about to drop I can get a whitelist for guys???:jbhmm:

Daps
Yea i was tripping!

I got the alert this morning for AIX, i saw a price wasn't listed but when i got to work i was too busy buying some more xby on the dip and got distracted by coworkers. You just now reminded me of AIX and i check to find out its at 5 bucks now. shyt! lmao

I'll get on the next one tho. Really i should've stored some Eth in kucoin but i was tryna store some first in my MEW for an ico.. but the stupid coinbase app was tripping, not sending shyt. So that's what messed me up too. I'll have it locked and loaded in kucoin for the next one
@Runupacheck

good looks on that app breh. not bad for $3. :ehh: phone went off like 2 hours before the new coin dropped on Kucoin. ICO was $0.34 but it was on bancor for $1.11 and opened up on kucoin 2 hours later around $3. It's at $5 now. could've 4x some ETH had i not fell asleep :stopitslime:

ill be ready for the next one tho :takedat:
Hope y'all hopped on this RLC shyt that just dropped on Binance!!
Made a quick 10k put 15k in pulled out after 68%!!
:blessed:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope y'all hopped on this RLC shyt that just dropped on Binance!!
Made a quick 10k put 15k in pulled out after 68%!!
:blessed:

My moneys stuck in ripple, tried to be a wise guy and play the market too, woke up and read the Moneygram news and threw a couple of stacks, I recheck 5 minutes after and it plummeted. Been waiting for it to hit the same price so I can ghost, can’t do nothing but suck on my thumb till then feels bad man