1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can we please keep the scam talk to the scam thread, we only invest in actually coins that will be around in 3 years time and not fraudulent companies that have been issued several cease and desist in the past month alone.
And bcc has been around longer than most of these ICOs you propping up.

Just stop.

If ppl want to look at other cryptos or streams for making money let em. You can just scroll by and stay on your high horse bruh.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And bcc has been around longer than most of these ICOs you propping up.

Just stop.

If ppl want to look at other cryptos or streams for making money let em. You can just scroll by and stay on your high horse bruh.
What ICOs am I propping up:ohhh: Ever consider there’s a reason why every experienced trader in here can tell BitConnect is a scam at an instant and you can’t :ohhh:

Also, if any platform is promising exorbitant returns on investment, you should know that it is only a Ponzi scheme that can pay such outrageous returns. You see, the problem with Ponzi schemes like is that they don’t stay long in the business. Immediately new investors stop coming; they will not have the so-called returns to pay the old ones. Thereby, the whole system collapses, and investors will lose their millions. BitConnect uses new investor’s money to pay off the former investors, and if peradventure new people stop coming, we foresee a sudden collapse of the whole system.

It is quite clear that BitConnect Coin is an alternative cryptocurrency that is tradable on their platform alone but it is not just what the platform is all about. Traders who invest in the software are indirectly registering into a Ponzi scheme where their funds are used to pay those ahead of them in the pyramid. The company is not interested in people’s trading. What they offer is their affiliate program where you will invest and earn for introducing new investors to the platform. They lay more emphasis on bringing more investors into the scam than trading. Like I said earlier, scammers are improving on their antics and if you are not careful, you will think you are making a profita
You can bring 3 people, and they bring 3 people :gladbron::lolbron:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y’all really need to let go of Tron. Seriously

Why?

It was never meant to blow this early in 2018. Plus the reason it ain't jumping in price isn't because people aren't buying. It ain't at the top or near it in volume on Binance for no reason. The price is being suppressed on purpose. Those holding should at least hold until they announce how many coins they are going to burn. It was cheap as shyt, getting out now makes no sense.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What ICOs am I propping up:ohhh: Ever consider there’s a reason why every experienced trader in here can tell BitConnect is a scam at an instant and you can’t :ohhh:

You can bring 3 people, and they bring 3 people :gladbron::lolbron:
Half these new cryptos are likely scams.

As long as I’m making money I don’t consider it a scam.

Like bruh, I’m actually making real cash out of this. How is that a scam?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why?

It was never meant to blow this early in 2018. Plus the reason it ain't jumping in price isn't because people aren't buying. It ain't at the top or near it in volume on Binance for no reason. The price is being suppressed on purpose. Those holding should at least hold until they announce how many coins they are going to burn. It was cheap as shyt, getting out now makes no sense.
Just trying to create fud :lolbron:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Half these new cryptos are likely scams.

As long as I’m making money I don’t consider it a scam.

Like bruh, I’m actually making real cash out of this. How is that a scam?
Maybe you should scroll , read the quote , and learn how a pyramid scheme works. I hope you aren’t at the bottom of the pyramid like the folks in the ethertanks scam were like two weeks ago.

Most folks, when I tell them they are in a pyramid scheme, defend the scheme just as you are now.