1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You clowns laughing as if this isn't an attack on crypto currency, :mjlol:.. Did you read the article, they are deeming crypto as risky, thus the letter.. Plus bcc haters can request the cease be put in.. We already can't in the US participate in icos, anything in crypto could be next... Stay woke
So many mofo gonna leave America

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You clowns laughing as if this isn't an attack on crypto currency, :mjlol:.. Did you read the article, they are deeming crypto as risky, thus the letter.. Plus bcc haters can request the cease be put in.. We already can't in the US participate in icos, anything in crypto could be next... Stay woke
Crypto leaders like the creator of eth and ltc have stated BitConnect is a scam.

There is nothing more to discuss :coffee:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Crypto leaders like the creator of eth and ltc have stated BitConnect is a scam.

There is nothing more to discuss :coffee:
And plenty mother fukkas that make decisions for your state and country have said the same thing about the very crypto you in here discussing, always do your own knowledge

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And plenty mother fukkas that make decisions for your state and country have said the same thing about the very crypto you in here discussing, always do your own knowledge
They haven’t issued a cease and desist have they:coffee:
Hope you aren’t at the bottom of the pyramid:coffee:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Damn

Just keep refreshing breh they prolly open it temporarily then close it after a certain # of people
never mind i found the registration, didn’t look hard enough earlier.

but i guess cryptopia is meant for a PC interface huh? the shyt doesn’t display correctly on my iphone.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Damn Ive lost a lot of money the last few days.I'm still triple my miney I

'm down to buy something low. What's going to pop

I have the most shares in Tron(330). Gonna hold on to it but dropped like .11cents in a few days

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holdings

Bem8VoC.png

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm 20000 plus invested into bcc, there's a reason I didn't make that thread, no matter what you say, or advise that no one has ever lost money...aand I'll be pulling in 10k a month at the end if February, cats gonna scream scam till they blue in the face... Fukk em.. Stack your residuals, the referral money you seeking ur best served to create a youtube channel if that's what you after
:ehh:

Honestly I ain’t really worried about the referrals, I don’t care if ppl use my name or not. Im just saying it’s been a good way for me to make some returns. And with the new ICO they just dropped, I feel even safer knowing my money gonna be good for longer.

These dudes talking scams and ponzis are funny though, like everyone of these cryptos ain’t some kind of gamble or risk.

Put in one you can afford to lose, and try to make as much as you can while you can.

Bitcoin, lite coin, ethereum, etc. Can all drop tomorrow and everyone would be cryin. Shiiit, look at what ripple did over the last week.

I’m sayin, anyone getting in to cryptos needs to realize that their money ain’t safe, at least with BCC I’m getting paid out in USD daily.

:yeshrug:

I guess you can only help ppl so much.

I’ve already made 1/3 of my money back in one month.
In fact tomorrow is my full first month and I’ll be doing an update in that thread.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So I'm about to make big time investments next week. I've been sort of detached from the scene for a minute since I was on vacation and doing other shyt for the past week.

What new shyt should I keep an eye on that has shown up in the past week?
Me personally, I’m waiting out for this....
Loading site please wait...

I think that one should be good.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is Trevon James going to spin this :mjgrin:
That’s concerning their ICO, bitconnectx.

That’s not just a bitconnect problem, they are just higher profile than these other ones popping up.

Sec ain’t allowing Americans to participate in ICOs

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Can we please keep the scam talk to the scam thread, we only invest in actually coins that will be around in 3 years time and not fraudulent companies that have been issued several cease and desist in the past month alone.