1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
How many of you on here has actually got cash money from selling your crypto Coin?:dwillhuh:

Ive sold some bitcoin during climbs, and took out what i originally put into it after my initial investment doubled. As soon as the BTC Cash that was issued after the August split was available in CoinBase I cashed out half of that as well. Each time i cashed out, it was ACH’ed into my checking account no later than the next business day.

I havent cashed out on any of these Alt coins yet. As soon as i hit “my number” , I definitely will. I only want to hold BTC, ETH, some Monero maybe XRB and a random (not too random) longshot Alt long term. Maybe REQ or whatever VeChain gets rebranded as. I dont believe in 90% of these Alts or see any need for them other than to pump and dump, and I missed out on a good deal of that already. It’d be great to get in on one or two but who knows

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how people don't care about the tech when it is easily the most interesting part of this whole ecosystem. Its literally futuristic
I care about the tech the most lol, I got caught up chasing a swing trade

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ECA -23.64% :martin:

Might just hold this L and dump it. Giving it the weekend.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Give men an example of low supply. I was looking at the market cap chart but I had a hard time finding coins with low supply .
Few hundred million or less is small supply. Tron has 90 billion coins. Verge has 20 billion coins. Some have 1-4 billion. Under 500 mill is low. Under 200 mill is very low

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So every single coin I have is tanking, along with the Bitcoin value. What the hell is going on? All my gains are disappearing rapidly

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Breh calm the fukk down, the shyt isn't even up on any real exchanges yet. You have nothing to lose by just waiting it out.
nikka is legit dumb. Making fake quotes after buying at the ATH and spreading fud on the coin :dead:

So every single coin I have is tanking, along with the Bitcoin value. What the hell is going on? All my gains are disappearing rapidly
Price of bitcoin is higher than it was in November

If there’s a reduction in price on a coin you like buy more

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just woke up what's going on gang...:mjgrin: looked at my binance app like....:ld: it's not so bad although I am disappointed that Ripple didn't gain at all..

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka is legit dumb. Making fake quotes after buying at the ATH and spreading fud on the coin :dead:

Price of bitcoin is higher than it was in November

If there’s a reduction in price on a coin you like buy more
Want to see my exchange history, fakkit?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive sold some bitcoin during climbs, and took out what i originally put into it after my initial investment doubled. As soon as the BTC Cash that was issued after the August split was available in CoinBase I cashed out half of that as well. Each time i cashed out, it was ACH’ed into my checking account no later than the next business day.

I havent cashed out on any of these Alt coins yet. As soon as i hit “my number” , I definitely will. I only want to hold BTC, ETH, some Monero maybe XRB and a random (not too random) longshot Alt long term. Maybe REQ or whatever VeChain gets rebranded as. I dont believe in 90% of these Alts or see any need for them other than to pump and dump, and I missed out on a good deal of that already. It’d be great to get in on one or two but who knows

Guess I'll be asking you for advice when I decide to buy some Crypto currency :hubie: